Finally made it!

Oto

Padawan
Finally managed a full set of 12 backs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Plus a few of my other "treasures"
and a Polish bootleg + swindyfan J-slot Boba Fett custom (lets face it I'll never have a real one)

Small compared to many here, but its a start :)

Chewie

Jedi Master
How much would you guys say it costs on average to put a Kenner 12 back collection together? Graded and Ungraded?

Chewie

Jedi Master
Yeah i was thinking around £250 each....Some cheaper some dearer. I with Edd on this one, i think all collectors should strive to put a 12 back collection together.

They look Awesome!

itfciain

Grand Master
Top quality stuff there Oto - It is definately a wish of mine to get a full set of these - just need to find the cash

Oto

Padawan
Thanks guys. I started a looong time ago on this, but it feels great to finally have made it.

Over the years I picked up a few 12 backs and so have a Luke, Darth (graded), 2x Stormtroopers (1 graded), Sand people and Leia extra.

I'll be selling these extra 12's if anyone is interested to fund the next run....eek...I'm still undecided on what's next atm. I started a 20/21 back run a few years ago, but gave up when I realised it was 8/9 more figures and except for Luke x-wing the rest are aliens and droids which didn't really get my juices flowing 8) and don't get me started on the SW Boba MOC

I was thinking either a Leia focus to go with the Revenge proof or branch into the scary world of international cardbacks. Any thoughts ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom