Feedback for ScruffyLookingNH

lejackal

Grand Master
Just bought my first MOC from Simon which arrived today. Better than described, super fast delivery and top quality packaging.
I would highly recommend him, top guy to deal with.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Top notch transaction with Simon. Had a slight problem on my side but he was polite and understanding and all sorted now. Trust this man with your life!

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Another happy customer here. Good communication, well packed and arrived in good time for me to play with them at the weekend :D

Attachments

• DV.jpg
    DV.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 90

lejackal

Grand Master
To be honest such is my confidence in dealing with Simon I could've left feedback the day he listed the MOCs that have just turned up after paying the second installment.

Could not recommend him highly enough!

Many thanks!

jayums

Jedi Master
Simon sold a Falcon to me (I would have liked to have won it in a game of Sabacc, but he insisted on cash!). It arrive safely through Hermes hyperspace this morning. Well chuffed! Pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Cymonguk

Padawan
Nice Slave 1 in condition as shown/described arrive nicely packaged. Great price as well.

Nice ISp-4 in box, condition as expected, again good packaging.

Simon also sent over some beater figures for me and my daughter - nice! Good communication, good items, good prices, typical of SWFUK I hope!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom