Feedback for - lejackal

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
As always, an absolute pleasure to deal with Carl. Items arrived really quickly and were well packed. He even chucked in a little extra 8) Thanks mate!

Letthewookiewin

Youngling
Pleasure to deal with. Quick to respond on pm. Got my first twin pod cloud car. Well packaged and promptly delivered. Thanks mate

jayums

Jedi Master
Bought a few loosies and arrived safe and sound - with a few extras - top bloke, cheers bud

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Carl Purchased a vintage accessory from me and was a pleasure to deal with thanks mate.

stu70

Padawan
Lovely Jawa figure, posted really quickly, great to deal with all round, many thanks :)

jayums

Jedi Master
Pick up a loose fig from Carl this week - arrived safe n sound , great comms as usual, great price - Buy with confidence , always a pleasure ! Cheers mate J

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I bought an item from Carl. He was a pleasure to deal with and the sale went as smooth as silk. He posted it lightning fast and I am very happy with it.

Thanks very much :)

Jeremy

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
My second purchase from Carl was just as great as the first. Many thanks (and I even got a free gift as well!) :-D

Jeremy

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Arranged to send a few wee bits to Carl but it was months before I actually got my finger out and got them away - being an absolute top bloke he never once moaned or chased me for them, just waited patiently until I had the time to get everything sorted. Cheers mate

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just bought a 12" Vintage Darth Vader from Carl. So where do I start - He sold it to me for great price. He posted it within minutes of me paying for it. He sent it in a lovely big box full of protection along with some lovely extra gifts.
Mate you are well beyond top bloke status and an absolute pillar of this community. I'm buying the coffees in Oban :coffee::)

ZippyNL

Padawan
Carl sold me a couple of loose Imperials and they are excellent pieces. And a friendly and helpful guy, a pleasure to deal with!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom