Feedback for - lejackal

Markzane

Padawan
Bought a tri logo Lando from Carl- arrived super fast, perfect packaging, superb MOC, excellent communication- one of the best!!

Dan

Padawan
Received a moc from Carl yesterday, quicker than expected delivery and packaging top notch. Great communication as well, pleasure to deal with.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mate, once again it's been a pleasure dealing with you. If it's possible for a buyer to go above and beyond then you've done it!

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Super smooth deal with Carl. Swift payment. No complaints. Let me know the item had got there safe and sound too which is always welcome news!

A pleasure.

Leigh77-85

Padawan
Just bought a lovely Chief Chirpa Clipper Card.

Excellent all round and really pleased with it.

Would 100% recommend him

Thanks

Carl

yoda

Sith Lord
First deal with Carl top bloke. Great coms fast postage and packed well. I am very happy with the buy, l will deal again.

yoda

Sith Lord
Another fast smooth deal with Carl :) great service. A real gent to deal with that's the reason I buy here on the forum. Your dealing with real genuine guys like Carl with a love of collecting.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Completely forgot! Did a great deal with Carl for a MOC last month. Buying from Carl is a real pleasure: you know whatever you get will be packed safely and that the money spent will be going straight out on another piece of SW for his collection. Top fella!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom