Feedback for Cazza

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Perfect transaction, item exactly as described and seen in the pictures delivered in good solid packaging in quick time - Thank you :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Another spot on deal with Andy, this time for a vintage X-Wing which as you can see in the LA thread is a peach.

Top guy to deal with :D

elcroz

Padawan
Andy/Cazza sold me a lovely vintage poster. It arrived straight away and was flawlessly packaged.
There was also a lovely little surprise gift with the poster which was very much welcomed. I have no hesitation in recommending Andy as a seller... Top bloke.

jayums

Jedi Master
Cazza purchased a wampa from me last week...

Prompt payment and excellent comms - very patient too as I managed to mess up and gave him the incorrect paypal addy to start with :shock:

Basically a nice bloke and great to do business with!

Enjoy the wampa :D

timstannard

Padawan
Andy was a pleasure to do business with, and the bagfuls of positive feedback he's received illustrate that.
No stress, no hassle, quick payment... Come back and buy more stuff please! :wink:

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Recently completed a sale to Andy. Top bloke throughout with fast & friendly communication. Immediate payment. Couldn't ask for more.

Thanks mate!

Ed

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Few great pieces picked up from Andy. All delivered really quick and very well packaged too - thanks for a perfect transaction. 8)

Jez

Sith Lord
An absolute pleasure to deal with.
Everything about the transaction was easy.
Thanks dude

Latest posts

Top Bottom