Feedback for Cazza

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Received two sweet MOCs from Andy and very pleased indeed. Well packaged items and great comms throughout. Buy from with confidence!

Cheers Andy.

Simon

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Just done my first deal with Andy. Very easy transaction.

Great member and look forward to buying from again soon.

Cheers

Mark

Kayor

Padawan
Completed another deal with Andy, regarding some action force figures... All items where well described, fast delivered and great comms. overall.

Top guy to deal with, thanks again Andy!

Ian_C

Jedi Master
I am so happy. Andy broke my virginity!!!

Ummm.... :oops:

Seriously, my first official sale on this board was to Andy. Paid immediately, and a pleasure to deal with throughout. Hope your niece enjoys her little bit of SW. :)

Ian

Han Solo III

Padawan
Completed one of my first sales with Cazza recently, swift immediate payment. Good comms and he even posted positive feedback on me so I've got to be doing something right - cheers Cazza top man !

Cikatro Vizago

Youngling
Andy answered my wanted message. He had a friendly and cordial conversation. The piece, the motor part of the speeder bike, was very well preserved. Here is the result once I got it.

b42e982976f639327632b16684d8b775o.jpg

It came perfectly packaged and with a saga' card as a gift. I am so glad. Totally reliable for future occasions.

lejackal

Grand Master
What can I say, spot on dealing with Andy start to finish and the packaging was top notch, I bought a Cap-2 for my boy so not expensive in any way but beautifully protected. Could teach many an ebay seller a thing or two.

Thanks a million

Edit - also a nice little extra I found when re-using the packaging! Thanks again

plantainman

Jedi Master
Bought some weapons from Andy, they arrived promptly and well packaged, Can't fault!

Trade with confidence.

lejackal

Grand Master
Just did my first trade with anyone and on the results am chuffed it was Andy, the only problem is he keeps throwing in bonus Topps cards which at this rate means I'll have something else to collect :!:

Deal with absolute confidence :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom