Feedback for Andy Clarke

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Just got a Klaatu MOC from Andy today. In great nick and brilliantly packaged. Always a top man to deal with!

ghostlyfett

Padawan
Han moc arrived today super fast and great packaging 1st time to deal with andy and definitly not the last look forward to future moc purchases :mrgreen:

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
My first time buying from Andy and I will certainly do it again! Great ,fast and safe delivery of my 2 new Mocs
Cheers Andy !
Shaky

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Always excellent communication with Andy. I picked up the item this morning from the delivery office. Very well packaged and the item is superb.

Many thanks mate.

David4640

Youngling
First time buying on here and i'm very happy, item arrived this morning and looks even better than the photos, packaged very good, arrived quick aswell, thank you very much :)

Slayer2k16

Youngling
Another new member and first time buyer on this forum.
Excellent transaction condition was as described and postage was fast and awesomely packed. Thanks a great seller.

Leigh77-85

Padawan
Bought a Han Solo MOC. Delivery well quick. Item is awesome. Really pleased. Thank you and would buy from you again absolutely. Item is even better than the pictures. Thanks. Leigh

yoda

Sith Lord
My first buy from Andy and didn't disappoint figures look better than in the pictures. They also came expertly wrapped in star cases and fast postage. It was a pleasure to deal with Andy and will be dealing again hopefully in the future :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Another outstanding Palitoy MOC purchase from Andy. Always a genuine pleasure to deal with Andy. You're now responsible for about half my Palitoys!

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Item arrived this morning. Beautifully packaged and item as described. Andy's a top bloke to deal with.

Thanks again!

yoda

Sith Lord
Done another deal with Andy everything prefect.
Very happy figure look even better than the pictures :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom