Farthest From XI - Date Announced

Jez

Sith Lord
Alternatively, there are a couple of good camping sites nearby. Rough it in a comatosed drunken stupor and save money for MOCs!

SOJ

Sith Lord
Going to have to give the Saturday night a miss this time. May try and make it down on the Sunday

David Tree

Jedi Master
Sorry it's been a while to post up here, things have been hellish with one thing or another, so thank you to anyone who posted up the info :)

Already a belter, the first post-Episode 7 show. Has it changed you? Are you collecting more?

It is also the only one before Celebration Europe too, so if you are heading there, be sure to use the event to meet as many cool folks as possible :)

We also have a guest, of sorts, Gus Lopez will be down attending the show, but not doing a book signing for this one. If you have not met one of the nicest guys in the hobby, who's contributions to the archiving, preservation and knowledge of the Star Wars toy collecting know no bounds, here's a great opportunity to meet him :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
David Tree said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Sounds like it'll be another great show. Poo. First holiday in 5 years and in clashes with this??

I don't see you for about 15 years and then too much in the space of one year, it's not you... it's me :p

****stick :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Neither do we
Now by that do you mean we or I? I only ask as often you refer to yourself as "us". Communicating with Geordies is hard work.

spoons

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
Perhaps me and Brian could share a car (assuming I can drive in crutches :lol: ) and collect you up Andy? 3 way split, if you and Brian can find rooms. I think we have one spare bed in the ones we've managed to book. I need to check that it hasn't been reserved.

Sorry Rich - just realised I'm at a gig on the 23rd so I will have to pass.

coomber75

Sith Lord
right guys think i may have to make the pilgrimage this year, been forum member for a few years and keep seeing what people get when they go so may be bullet bite time as a few moc needed!!!, do we have a postcode so i can map my journey and do we sort early bird tickets here first??

Usetheforceluke

Padawan
Anyone going to this??! Never been before! Looks amazing! Just wondering if anyone knows what sort of prices and figure styles will be on sale here? For example will they be graded, loose, mint, card back, beaters etc? Thanks

David Tree

Jedi Master
coomber75 said:
right guys think i may have to make the pilgrimage this year, been forum member for a few years and keep seeing what people get when they go so may be bullet bite time as a few moc needed!!!, do we have a postcode so i can map my journey and do we sort early bird tickets here first??

Do it and just turn up :)

Usetheforceluke said:
Anyone going to this??! Never been before! Looks amazing! Just wondering if anyone knows what sort of prices and figure styles will be on sale here? For example will they be graded, loose, mint, card back, beaters etc? Thanks

across the whole spectrum :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Farthest From is the Balls.
Gutted i can't make this one. I need to rethink my life choices.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Farthest From is the Balls.
Gutted i can't make this one. I need to rethink my life choices.

You need to just rethink your whole life pal
Hair transplants are really coming down in price these days, it's an option

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom