ESB AT AT mint in box Review

PGowdy

Grand Master
Uh oh, Mike's "serious"... :cry:

Glad she got a warning too. Especially since her demand for the mods to "do their job" came after one minor snide remark, Not a "personal attack" as she put it.
At the same time tho the mods were warned what they'd get with her so they need to suck it up really. And how dare you guys get on someone who pedals recards, fakes and customs. You know full well that their likes are and always have been heavily guarded and protected by the people that run RS. Far better to damage the hobby than to make a sale thread look untidy with an unsanctioned compliment. Priorities people!

tundra9

Sith Lord
The Boba Fett thread is still there, but the first post with the pic is deleted.
If there was a way to get that back she'd be gone from RS in a heartbeat.

Joe

Grand Master
Yeah her posts went with her account being chopped, will speak to Edd and see what he can do!

Joe

Grand Master
I love it..

bigbarada said:
It's the "witch hunt" mentality of this little pocket of the internet. Some people feel morally justified in attacking others just because their collecting habits might differ.

Now, don't get me wrong, I dislike repros and recards of any kind, but I just think people should treat others the way they want to be treated themselves. I highly doubt any of these guys attacking you would want someone following them around the internet and harassing them every step of the way, so I don't think they should be doing it to you - regardless of how they feel about the authenticity of the items in your collection.

If there is any one thing that has sucked all the fun out of vintage Star Wars collecting for me, it is the Vintage Kenner section of the Rebelscum forums.

I wish I could explain that the bat **** crazy naked sandcrawler picture girl with a tendency to go into hospital because they are at stage 6 and stage 5 is death who threatened legal action against this site because she went bonkers here and set everyone off is NOT only famous for selling (or trying to sell) recards and then denying it point blank.

ARGH!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Joe said:
I love it..

bigbarada said:
It's the "witch hunt" mentality of this little pocket of the internet. Some people feel morally justified in attacking others just because their collecting habits might differ.

Now, don't get me wrong, I dislike repros and recards of any kind, but I just think people should treat others the way they want to be treated themselves. I highly doubt any of these guys attacking you would want someone following them around the internet and harassing them every step of the way, so I don't think they should be doing it to you - regardless of how they feel about the authenticity of the items in your collection.

If there is any one thing that has sucked all the fun out of vintage Star Wars collecting for me, it is the Vintage Kenner section of the Rebelscum forums.

I wish I could explain that the bat **** crazy naked sandcrawler picture girl with a tendency to go into hospital because they are at stage 6 and stage 5 is death who threatened legal action against this site because she went bonkers here and set everyone off is NOT only famous for selling (or trying to sell) recards and then denying it point blank.

ARGH!

Madenning isn't it. Some people are just very stupid. She continues to "act out", annoy, intentionally antagonise, disregard forum rules and come out with gems like "if you wanna get lawyers involved then bring it on" (to a member who merely suggested, jokingly, he assumed all collectors were male) or "MODs do your job!" when she feels one of her unending barrage of inane and asinine threads is not being taken seriously enough and yet people still don't see why so many don't like her. She's been getting away murder over there ever since she joined and deserves all the abuse she gets. The mods could have prevented it from the off by not letting her join or at least banned her for the dozen or so times she's brazenly broken the rules over there or offered to fight, sue or **** a fellow member. Any of us so much as compliment an item someone has for sale and it's "RIGHT YOU"VE BEEN ****ING WARNED ****!!... I"M MICHAEL AND I'M SERIOUUUUUUUS!! GRRR" etc etc.

Oh and lying, I forgot lying. The bitch lies with every other breath.

Joe

Grand Master
I kinda get why they won't ban her, technically she hasn't done anything "banworthy" over there yet, not like she did here and on TIG at least but I think a bit of understanding from the mods as to why she is being treated the way she is by other members would go a long way. I would presume Mike knows the background by now but I guess we just have to set her on ignore and let her trip herself up.

My biggest beef is when people who know nothing about the entire situation have a little rant about how unfair it is for her to be treated that way, she thrives on the sympathy vote and she always gets it. Must be because she has boobs I guess.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Joe said:
I kinda get why they won't ban her, technically she hasn't done anything "banworthy" over there yet, not like she did here and on TIG at least but I think a bit of understanding from the mods as to why she is being treated the way she is by other members would go a long way. I would presume Mike knows the background by now but I guess we just have to set her on ignore and let her trip herself up.

My biggest beef is when people who know nothing about the entire situation have a little rant about how unfair it is for her to be treated that way, she thrives on the sympathy vote and she always gets it. Must be because she has boobs I guess.

Yeah all very true. Although just the handful of threads i've read of hers posted here she breaks forum rules in every single one at least once. If i were an MOD there i would be looking out for those and warning her every chance i get. I would know, even if i felt it was only right to give her a chance, that finding a reason to ban her from the forum as quickly as possible would just be the wisest thing to do and better for the forum (and their lives) in the long run.
The minute they did they would receive threatening messages from her immediately vindicating their decision.

itfciain

Grand Master
Got to love Joshy getting involved just to have a dig at this site, there is no way in a million years that he could stand being in the same room as that insane woman

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom