edd what is going on???

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
ok, i said lst week that it wasnt logging in properly and then when it did it didnt show you the new posts. i thought i had solved the problem, but once again its happening again!!!

its annoying because it means ive got to troll through each area looking at when people last left a post.

edd, is there any reason why its doing this and is there anything you can do???

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
hi mate,
sorry for the problem. if it only affects one/a few people and not everybody, that generally means there's a problem their end. the forum works fine for me, and i have to access it the same as you guys so i'm pretty sure nothing is wrong.

perhaps try deleting your cookie for this site, or using a different browser. if you dont know how to delete cookies, just let me know.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
maybe try the cookie too mate. they are funny things and can corrupt easily, they basically store your passwords etc. from memory you go to tools, internet options, then cookies. delete the one for this site only, if you delete all of them you will lose your login data from all websites!

spoons

Grand Master
wozza35 said:
so am i but only now and then :?

me too - it's sporadic and only on my work computer. I'll try the cookie thing and see what happens

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not had any problems recently, although the site is very slow sometimes when I'm on, probably because of all the shite the United fans keep spouting! :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
Not had any problems recently, although the site is very slow sometimes when I'm on, probably because of all the shite the United fans keep spouting! :wink:

yeah it slows down so all the thick **** mancs can keep up :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No Jay, that's Edd loggin you out because he can't listening to you talkin crap any more :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:oops: aahhhhh English is a second language to me!
First language is bullshit, as you might have noticed!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom