Do talkative/loud fellow cinema goers annoy you?

plantman

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Yep I refuse to go to comedy's at the cinema, it drives me crazy. I prefer to watch films at home if possible.

ditto, hate the cinema generally, seats are filthy, expensive and usually some twats talking around you, much prefer a home movie, with the size and detail of tv's nowadays you don't need a cinema.

we do take kids to the £1 sunday club movie as they like the day out.

itfciain

Grand Master
Lol - reading all these stories on this thread males me laugh - and glad to hear I am not alone

TPM was really loud - although we sat right at the front so that probably didn't help - it wasn't a great seat as you had to almost look upwards

The girlfriend/wife asking inane questions all through the film is probably shared by most of us - as is their ability to make noise with just about anything that they eat

I haven't been to the cinema for about 3 years - having a little one and no family to babysit pretty much kills your social life - so I am really looking forward to it - one of the local guys got us all tickets so going down with like minded fellows should be a laugh. I plan to go again with the wife an little one but will wait for a few days for the hype to die down a bit - will be great to have Star Wars as the first film she ever sees at the cinema (mine was E.T.)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I have purposly gotten my tickets for TFA on Friday at 12:30pm. I despise nerds with their ****ing fake lightsabers and their non-sence talk about scnarios that may happen. Plus the endless need to cheer at every ten seconds point in the movie. This should stop me from wrapping one of those sabers round their head. I ****ing paid to see this movie and that is what I plan to do...the fanboys can go the night prior or whatever the ****. :D

Joe

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
I have purposly gotten my tickets for TFA on Friday at 12:30pm. I despise nerds with their ****ing fake lightsabers and their non-sence talk about scnarios that may happen. Plus the endless need to cheer at every ten seconds point in the movie. This should stop me from wrapping one of those sabers round their head. I ****ing paid to see this movie and that is what I plan to do...the fanboys can go the night prior or whatever the ****. :D

:lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom