Deleted

Grant

Sith Lord
Carl Waterworth said:
Awsome autographs, did you meet all those in person?

No mate, I never met any of them. I just bought them from trusted sellers.

Grant. 8)

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Fantastic autographs Grant!

Have you ever checked out the autograph section on RS? I read a number of threads there and i was amazed how many SW autographs turn out to be fakes :( its seems a lot of the lads there are real experts in differentiating the authentic and fake signatures.

I have never been into autographs myself but i did get Dave Prowes autograph when he and Kenny Baker visited Darlington this summer.

Here is me with the big man (my hair has been cut properly since then)

JayandVader.jpg

And here is why its not worth trying to nick out of HMV!

JayandPaularrested.jpg

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
I have always been weary of fakes, so I wont get an autograph unless i have met them

Here are mine, most are signed personally and i have met all :)
Picture001-5.jpg

Picture002-5.jpg

Picture003-4.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Amazing autographs everyone. I've always thought it would be fun to have an autograph collection, but it just hasn't taken off. The only one I have is Dave Prowse that I picked up at the Cars of the Stars museum in Keswick.

Grant

Sith Lord
Carl - Wow what a collection of autographs you have there. That Luke farmboy is amazing. I wish it never had your name on it because I would have loved to have tried to buy that one from you.

Grant.

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Grant said:
Carl - Wow what a collection of autographs you have there. That Luke farmboy is amazing. I wish it never had your name on it because I would have loved to have tried to buy that one from you.

Grant.

you could have tried, but it would have been invane, £80 and 2.5 hours of queueing at CE would be somthing i wouldnt give up easily :p

TheWiseRabbit

Padawan
fantastic collection grant. are you gonna get them mounted and framed?

as you know ive stared collecting autographs too and am starting to get them framed as well

carl im loving your collection as well. cant believe you actually met them in person! your luke farm boy is great :)

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
this was the moment i met him at CE, real nice bloke! the security guy was trying to hurry people up but Mark was having none of it, he was chatty and posed for photo's

100_1483.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Old Mark looks like he is leaning in for a kiss Carl! You seem to be trying to get away lol had he had an onion sarnie ? :lol:

Really cool thread guys, I think autographs and the pictures are pretty awesome, not something I have ever gone about collecting but if I had a chance to get to a convention I would definitely get one!

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
lol! i dont normally have my photo's taken with the actor, (the only other one was with Ray Park, but i dont know where it is) but i couldnt resist.

Josh

Sith Lord
He he You don't happen to have an Ewok focus as well by any chance Carl?
LOL cool pic mate and great collection of Autographs :)
Grunter great side focus mate you love your OT stuff mate :) but is that a DS commander in the photo you posted anyway? or a Death star trooper?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Some really cool autopgraphs there guys!
Almost tempted now myself. Almost!

PS Jay, you look about 12, and my god did you need a hait cut! Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.