Damn it Totally devastated

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Like we have all said bud, it's a crap thing to happen, but no one has a crystal ball, just have to enjoy life and take things as they come, bigger and better men are brought to their knees by love mate, if its meant to be then you never know,she may have a change of heart, if not, then you've obviously made your feelings clear buddy, you cant do anymore than that. hope things work out pal, chin up, and good luck with the op

TC-14

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear that, pal- and I can only echo what others have already said... I'd go with the 'give her some time and a bit of space' advice. Chin up in the meantime, Gary- and all the best for the forthcoming operation.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Sorry to hear that Gary, But in my humble opinion if she has a change of heart dont what ever you do take her back, Women are great but they are like older cars once they start playing up your better off getting shot and onto a newer model.
Good luck chief.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear this Gary :cry:

You never know what's around the corner though, a new girl, a reconciliation, a massive Palitoy find :wink:

All the best mate, and good luck with the op' too. :D

plantman

Sith Lord
jesus - sorry to hear that mate, not much i can say to help, but hope you get over it and move on.

maybe looking at a picture of bollux in a wetsuit might bring a a smile to your face?

Andy

x-pack

Grand Master
This may be no help at all, but women are like fair ground rides ...****ing mental!

Chin chin! :wink:

escapist

Jedi Knight
It is lame and I've been on the wrong side of my missus post a lads weekend. Luckily space did the world of good so you never know.

In the meantime, bung on some Morrissey and cheer yourself up! There's plenty of men here to take your mind off things. Failing that, I'm sure theres some 'Sandcrawler' pics floating about that'll wile away the hours....

Seriously though, it'll be alright. Time does wonders and **** like that.

rob71

Sith Lord
It's really shitty and I'm sure that most of us have been in a similar boat at least once (unless we are very lucky). There's a definite healing process which could take weeks, and the best way through it is spending as little time on your own as possible, unless you're doing something constructive. Just try to keep your mind busy with other stuff as much as you can.

itfciain

Grand Master
Here you go Gary - this might cheer you up

Attachments

• Jennifer-Aniston-Leia.jpg
    Jennifer-Aniston-Leia.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 156

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
Bloody hell dude, that's awful, sorry to hear bud! Like a lot have said, remember you've gone through worse and you'll get through this even if it doesn't seem like it. Space is possibly a good thing, you never know may put things a bit more into perspective for her... If you need anything just ask!

.Q.

Jedi Master
To quote from The Mighty Boosh - 'my wife is like all women... strange and evil!'

There's a special sort of misery when a relationship ends, it's bollocks. I say nuts to seeking a new ladyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mrs, but they're all ****ing batshit crazy!

Just think of all the extra time (with your mates) and money (for SW goodies) you'll gain. Not to mention some bloody peace and quiet!

Hope all goes to plan with the op. , get fighting fit and look after yourself mate.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Once again thanks for the support guys.

It's made me sentimental, hopeful, cheered up and feel slightly disturbed. :shock:

This must be the only collectors site that can make some feel all of that in just a few posts.

:lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Here you go Gary - this might cheer you up

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=5718

how does she manage to make that outfit so unsexy? I'm not saying i wouldn't ...**** i would :p But you know, she not got her 'come and bang the **** out me and treat me like a dirty little whore slave' face on.

Jez

Sith Lord
Only just read this Gary mate. Sorry to hear of this mate.
I can only agree with what has been said so far.
Chin up bro, good things will come your way, it's about time!

plantman

Sith Lord
Now this picture is actually classed as body art..but had to cover the nips sorry.

ive asked my missus to have some and she said no, but i thought they might cheer you up.

Attachments

• princess_leia_tattoo1.jpg
    princess_leia_tattoo1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 67
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom