Dame Barbara Windsor

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
So so sad to hear that one of our most loved actresses has passed away. Barbara Windsor was a very talented and funny actress. She will be fondly remembered for her Carry On roles as well as the formidable Peggy Mitchell in Eastenders. God bless you Barbara and may you rest in peace xx

Barbara-Windsor-Carry-On.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
RIP I have never heard about her and I don't think I have ever seen her in a anything, any famous movies with her ? :?

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
RIP I have never heard about her and I don't think I have ever seen her in a anything, any famous movies with her ? :?

Hi Lars,
Hope you are well?

Barbara was famous for her roles in the carry on films, British comedy at its finest. Then her last role was as Peggy Mitchell the landlady of the Queen Victoria in a soap opera called Eastenders

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
Pomse2001 said:

Hi Lars,
Hope you are well?

Barbara was famous for her roles in the carry on films, British comedy at its finest. Then her last role was as Peggy Mitchell the landlady of the Queen Victoria in a soap opera called Eastenders

oh, I have forgot all about the carry on films, I google carry on films and saw a few pictures on google and I remember pictures from the movies that I saw in danish tv in the 80s and maybe the 90s when I was a kid now I have to find them again and see them again :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Ruby2511 said:
Pomse2001 said:

Hi Lars,
Hope you are well?

oh, I have forgot all about the carry on films, I google carry on films and saw a few pictures on google and I remember pictures from the movies that I saw in danish tv in the 80s and maybe the 90s when I was a kid now I have to find them again and see them again :lol:

Carry on Camping is a classic, such funny films they were 👍🤣

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
This horrendous year claims yet another victim :-(

A terrific actress and a national treasure. Barbara Windsor will be much missed.

Rest in peace.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Certainly a year in which we have all lost, sadly some more than others. What a great lady Barbara Windsor was and will always be remembered as. RIP

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Just watched "Babs" on BBC one just didnt realise how many lives she touched and the impressions she made on so many people x

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom