Craignwo4life's variant collection (In Memory of Craig)

Djbighair

Jedi Master
What an awesome collection. Opened my eyes to what is out there, sad loss to the collecting world.

M4K3R1

Padawan
You have a very nice Darth vader variant set, my favourite is your complete Glasslite Darth Vader. Is there any difference in the Glasslite Vader cape, from the regular HK capes. The reason i ask is because i am missing the cape on mine.
Great collection, some very nice variants in there.

EDIT: Disregard my ?
R.I.P

olisuds

Sith Lord
Great collection of variants and in supurb condition. The photos really show the differences in colour of some of the variants

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
He has passed away. He was a forum member and a nice guy. A loss to the collecting community. Not that boasting his collection is not a great way to remember him.

Joe

Grand Master
I think I am going to rename Craig and Andy's threads so we avoid any embarrassing comments in the future (people asking questions etc), not everyone will know why they are sticked so I think that is the best solution as I don't want to lock them up because as Todd mentioned: people continually posting comments on their threads to show how much they enjoyed their collections is a very nice tribute indeed.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
just shws how great this forum is ,craig would be happy .like dom says he never met the guy but this forum makes you fell like you were best mate .as for ps i think his username was never chatted to him like i did craig but hope therre both sat up there smiling .breaks me heart this thread at just shows you not to take things for granted ....r.i.p lads .......................tragic :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Wow I'm blown away, one of illest collections I've seen so far. Loving the glasslite C3PO. Im new here and didn't know them, but by reading these post I know they were rad dudes. May they rest in peace, they are one with the force now.

One Love,

June

rob71

Sith Lord
Wow, the time, effort and dedication needed to put this together is staggering. So many great pieces and a true pleasure to look at. Truly awe-inspiring stuff.

RIP Craig

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom