Craignwo4life's variant collection (In Memory of Craig)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I remember those photos now, I really liked the way he shot them all together with annotations underneath.

Joe

Grand Master
He had an amazing collection and I agree with Edd, great pics! RIP mate!

Dom

Jedi Master
I wish I had just bought one thing off him, would have been nice to have something that was his to put in my collection.

Joe

Grand Master
Dom said:
I wish I had just bought one thing off him, would have been nice to have something that was his to put in my collection.

I felt much the same about Andy (PhantomShadow) when he passed away and I was very lucky to get the chance to own a small piece of his collection recently which I really treasure, two great guys from here that will be sorely missed indeed.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Never seen this before. Quite an amazing collection of variants. The row of Yodas pleases me. :D

RIP Craig.

goonio

Padawan
Have to say when i first joined this Forum I couldn't see the appeal in bootlegs. But, when you see them together in a collection such as Craig's they look really impressive! I can imagine he had fun collecting them!

RIP Sir.

e30318is

Sith Lord
I know what you mean Andy.

I can't get over his last post, to know what he knew, I can't my head around being in that state of mind.

RIP buddy :(

Dom

Jedi Master
Its weird missing a guy that I hardly knew. I have stepped up my collecting a bit this month and its down to him. I got some stuff that I have wanted to get back for years and now when I look at them I will think of him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom