Coin Carded POTF Yak Face

mark2032

Hi guys, I am dithering over whether or not to sell my MOC potf 92 back yak face.
He is AFA graded at 80NM.
I have sold a lot of my stuff through vectis recently and am seriously considering getting rid of this fellow.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has any idea what sort of price he is going for these days ????
Or is it just a case of shove him in the auction and see what happens ????

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi ,

Good to see some photos, I know a damaged one went for over £700 a few weeks ago , very hard to get .

The sky could be the limit as they are so rare , wouldn't be surprised if it went over 10k

Joe

Grand Master
steve obi wan said:
The sky could be the limit as they are so rare , wouldn't be surprised if it went over 10k

£10K?? :eek: :eek:

I know prices are mad right now but is that not extremely high? These were almost always around the £2-3k mark weren't they?

OP- I say stick it up for 99p no reserve and see what happens if you are a gambling man :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
A couple have sold on FB recently - first went for $5500 (or just under) and the next one went for $6500 (think it was AFA80) - sure another has popped up as well for around those prices

itfciain

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
So out of interest, what does the other high end POTF carded figures command? (Anakin, yoda, ATAT Driver Nikto)

Anakin is around the same sort of price as Yak - one of the FB guys found 6 a couple of months ago

AT-AT Driver is probably around the $4000 mark, Nikto about the same - although I have seen less of these come up

Yoda is a funny one as there are quite a few out there but nearly everyone I have seen has some sort of bubble damage - I would think one without damage would be around the $2500 mark

Joe

Grand Master
Just you wait to hear how much your coins are worth nowadays Carl :shock: :lol:

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Carl Waterworth said:
Joe said:

Bloody hell Joe, never thought of them, please enlighten me?

You don't want to know Carl. Well maybe you do. :) Several of the heavy hitters are approaching the $2k mark with a couple of them going passed that now. Here's a sampling.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=84663&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_nkw=potf+coin&_sop=16

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
shawn_k said:
Carl Waterworth said:
Joe said:

Bloody hell Joe, never thought of them, please enlighten me?

You don't want to know Carl. Well maybe you do. :) Several of the heavy hitters are approaching the $2k mark with a couple of them going passed that now. Here's a sampling.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=84663&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_nkw=potf+coin&_sop=16

Yeah I do! Because I still got all mine :p Greedo snd Luke Hoth, still the ultimate 2?

Seriously, and these actually sell? do I dare ask about UDE's? Think my chances of completing ewoks is well and truly gone! In all honesty I didn't think I would complete it anyway and very happy with how far I got.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Unfortunately prices on these are going up, i can no longer afford to buy an afa 85 no matter how much i would want one again. As for an afa80 i really wouldnt be suprised now if it could hit £3500-£4000 + depending on subgrades

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom