Chiffy's feedback

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Recieved a load of megadrive games and an awesome wind up ninja turtles game i had as a kid from chiffy. Top fella and a great experience. Many thanks buddy!

Gadders

Padawan
Chiffy bought my fambaa off me.
He paid in installments. Every payment was on time as per our agreement and all communications were polite and friendly.
A pleasure to deal with.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Got a box full of lovely Star Tours stuff today to kickstart my fun focus. Thanks to Chiffy for a great deal and very quick delivery.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Trade of modern Balck series figures done with Chiffy for a Black series Stormy Helmet

Super comms, fantastic packaging Superfast delivery

Top man :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well I feel sorry for anyone planning to post anything in the next few months as there's no bubble wrap left in the world - chiffy's used it all :D

Buying SW should always make you happy and I guarantee dealing with this man will make you smile - top seller, top bloke.

Cheers

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Chiffy is a brilliant guy to deal with! Great communication, Great packaging and quick postage- couldn't ask for more! Thanks mate 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Absolutely a Top man bought a Mimban trooper and SOTE twin pack for a great price and he noticed on another thread I was looking for Outrider SOTE so he sent me his spare box as an extra, Chiffy exemplifies what this forum is about, great comms lovely bloke and happy to help out if the world was full of Chiffys It would be a better place,
Thanks mate Top Fella :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom