Chiffy's feedback

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Got. Blu-ray from Chiffy today, looks like a pirate copy stay well clear of this seller and only buy from my blu-ray collection :D lol

P.s those guys that don't know Chiffy he's a great guy too deal with and sells good gear.

escapist

Jedi Knight
Top bloke! Got a few bits today and he kindly gave me some spare Speeder Bike pieces and I was able to complete my vintage speeder bike! Me and my son have been having great fun playing with it today. Cheers Chiffy!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Nice dealing with Chiffy (Simon), good comms and very straight forward. Hope to trade again in the future.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Top bloke - lots of friendly emails and fast payment, pleasure from start to finish
Looking forward to dealing with again soon.
Cheers

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just need some help with this bump fellas. I've done loads of deals over the past few months and i havent had any feedback for an age :cry: Can anyone who's dealt with me check their inboxes for the details and leave me some feedback please? Please feel free to tell everybody how **** i am if you so wish!

itfciain

Grand Master
The Chiffmeister is a top bloke - very easy to deal will - just completed a payment plan with him and got my weekly instalments just as promised

Deal with confidence

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Myself and Chiffy set up a payment plan for a couple of items I had for sale, money was paid on time with no fuss, I wouldn't hesitate to do a payment plan again with Chiffy as he is a great buyer and a very friendly guy to communicate with.

Cheers mate.

itfciain

Grand Master
Completion of another great Payment plan with the Chiffmiester - weekly payments arrived as agreed and great comms - it's a real pleasure to deal with him :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom