Celebration Europe 2023!!!

lejackal

Grand Master
Apparently being honest on Facebook with ticket scalping wankers isn't allowed
E6285DB5-B8D4-4751-8770-3F8703DBF254.jpeg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I was in a bloody meeting at 5 so missed the 4 day and Saturday tickets, so I just got one for Friday (my theory being any decent vintage stock will be sold by Sunday!)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Quick question for those who have taken kids before, what's the deal with entry? It says only kids over six need tickets, and my boy will be five, but do I need a 'free' ticket? Surely they can't just hope the same amount of kids as adults don't turn up :confused:

lejackal

Grand Master
Quick question for those who have taken kids before, what's the deal with entry? It says only kids over six need tickets, and my boy will be five, but do I need a 'free' ticket? Surely they can't just hope the same amount of kids as adults don't turn up :confused:
Most other venues just either accept your word or a pre booked ticket that the smallest child is under the age limit. This could obviously cause problems if we all bring the youngest child

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Tried to log in fairly sharp but still missed out on the 4 day tickets. Managed to get one for Saturday though.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
im really gutted that at 530pm on a thursday im in a field coaching kids football. tried to connect but kept getting a 55min wait. by the time it did get in, everything was gone (4day, saturday passes etc). so will not be attending. just heard that there will not be a lyte exchange this year. not prepared to pay scalpers for a ticket.

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
im really gutted that at 530pm on a thursday im in a field coaching kids football. tried to connect but kept getting a 55min wait. by the time it did get in, everything was gone (4day, saturday passes etc). so will not be attending. just heard that there will not be a lyte exchange this year. not prepared to pay scalpers for a ticket.
We'll get you sorted one way or another mate. Don't give up hope just yet.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I just went on to buy four tickets for us and the kids for one day, the Friday. They're taking the piss aren't they?! Tickets well expensive anyway and they're charging a £6.50 booking fee for the two adult tickets and another £6.50 for the kids tickets. And VAT on top! £249 for four tickets. That's only entry, everything inside is also mega expensive. Not sure what to do, might **** it off. Just seems like one big Disney reeming out exercise to me.

Attachments

• B8329CC9-D4D9-4998-94F7-10D806DCE055.jpeg
    B8329CC9-D4D9-4998-94F7-10D806DCE055.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 42

lejackal

Grand Master
I just went on to buy four tickets for us and the kids for one day, the Friday. They're taking the piss aren't they?! Tickets well expensive anyway and they're charging a £6.50 booking fee for the two adult tickets and another £6.50 for the kids tickets. And VAT on top! £249 for four tickets. That's only entry, everything inside is also mega expensive. Not sure what to do, might **** it off. Just seems like one big Disney reeming out exercise to me.
Yep, a short break (3/4 days) to Yarmouth etc isn't much more

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Yep, a short break (3/4 days) to Yarmouth etc isn't much more
Just don't know if I can justify it Carl. By the time I've driven us up there, paid for parking, food and drink and other bits it's like 400 quid. And that's before I've bought or done anything. I have got a lightsaber for sale at the moment tho, so maybe if that sells, may still go yet 😊

UKS

Jedi Knight
I'm going on the Friday with my two daughters. I havent told the wife yet!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom