Celebration Europe 2023!!!

adampbooth

Padawan
Has anyone heard anything about room sales? that was one of my favourite parts of celebration 2016...

DanSolo

Padawan
Until last weekend I was going to Celebration Sat/Sun, but since then I've been trying to sell them on the lyte site. Just lost all interest in it since the autograph prices, the thought of what the total cost will be, and that i should probably be with my kids at easter. However.... I'm having zero joy selling them, so I'll see some of you on the Saturday 😂

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Until last weekend I was going to Celebration Sat/Sun, but since then I've been trying to sell them on the lyte site. Just lost all interest in it since the autograph prices, the thought of what the total cost will be, and that i should probably be with my kids at easter. However.... I'm having zero joy selling them, so I'll see some of you on the Saturday 😂
"I'm having zero joy selling them"
Now why doesn't that surprise me…the initial sale was hyped up, sold out and now no one can sell un wanted tickets…

Dfran8

Padawan
Have a 4 day ticket to sell.

Banned from event due to calling Kathleen Kennedy a heretic and a she wolf online.

Its the truth though.

£210- which is the price i paid
I know that's not true because if it was, 90% of us would be banned 🤣

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Looking forward to going to celebration and meeting up , the last I went was in Celebration Orlando and spend most of my time with James Martin RIP 🙏

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Anyone decided what panels they're going to yet? I did the lottery thing for Ashoka and the bad guys panel on Sunday. Fingers crossed!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Arrived this morning :cool:

797B4516-D9E9-4853-8CEC-8B3B55A21B91.jpeg

BabyAckbar

Padawan
Hello. New here.

Is anyone having trouble submitting their email or order number to the Panel Selection lottery?

I have tickets for Friday, Saturday (bought through Lyte) and Sunday but I could only enter for Saturday.

I get this message for the other days :-

Sorry: We were unable to find orders that are valid for entry into this opportunity.

Last edited:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hello. New here.

Is anyone having trouble submitting their email or order number to the Panel Selection lottery?

I have tickets for Friday, Saturday (bought through Lyte) and Sunday but I could only enter for Saturday.

I get this message for the other days :-

Sorry: We were unable to find orders that are valid for entry into this opportunity.
Mine seemed to work OK. Seems a bit strange you could only enter one...

BabyAckbar

Padawan
Mine seemed to work OK. Seems a bit strange you could only enter one...
I called their customer support. Agent took the details, said she would report it to the relevant department and that I should try again the following day.

I was able to enter the draw the next morning.

I don't know what the cause of the problem is.

BabyAckbar

Padawan
I was hoping to get a second Saturday ticket from Lyte but the price of them went up to £150 yesterday.

So I cancelled the request for the second ticket and submitted the one I had for a refund.

It was accepted but before they pay I have to show proof that I destroyed the badges or that they are waiting to be collected at Excel which is where I was told to collect them because the date for final posting was long gone.

So I can't take a photo of the destroyed badge and I am not getting a flight to London and back to take a photo of the tickets in an office at Excel.

I'm going to try eBay the ticket and give the buyer (if there is one) the ticket at the venue.

Last edited:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I called their customer support. Agent took the details, said she would report it to the relevant department and that I should try again the following day.

I was able to enter the draw the next morning.

I don't know what the cause of the problem is.
Glad you got there in the end.

Commander Clint

Padawan
Last minute 4 day pass for sale at cost. £209.05 or $336.90 CND. etransfer or paypal preferred.
I'm not going to make it. I have the pass in hand and can courier it to you at your cost from Canada.
I took the picture a couple of days ago while trying to shop it around locally. send me a pm.

Attachments

• IMG_8573.JPG
    IMG_8573.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 38
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom