Celebration 2019

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
you might try looking at the fly drive deals, thats when all the complications of multi state car hire are taken care of.

Ive driven a lot in the states, across states, across half the country. If you are with a like minded person who likes long long straight roads into nowhere where you can stop off, explore, then you'll be fine. Fuel is still fairly cheap to what we are used to. If you are with someone who gets bored spending most of a week in a car.. avoid, get a flight.

If you book from here with a car company, do a voucher offer search from now to when you book, as its often the case you can make some decent savings.

Jez

Sith Lord
Good advice Pete.

Back to Celebration 2019 - it won't be at any Disney Park.

Maybe another European one is in the offering.
Spain, Germany, London. I wonder when it'll be announced.

yoda

Sith Lord
naughtyjedi said:
you might try looking at the fly drive deals, thats when all the complications of multi state car hire are taken care of.

Ive driven a lot in the states, across states, across half the country. If you are with a like minded person who likes long long straight roads into nowhere where you can stop off, explore, then you'll be fine. Fuel is still fairly cheap to what we are used to. If you are with someone who gets bored spending most of a week in a car.. avoid, get a flight.

If you book from here with a car company, do a voucher offer search from now to when you book, as its often the case you can make some decent savings.

Great thanks again for the advice naughtyjedi, anything is helpful. This car hire is all new to me regarding America. In hindsight I maybe should have asked these questions on a new thread because it's diverting from the main topic Dorsetmark has started about Celebration sorry about that.
I'll not ask any other questions about the car hire and driving in America on this thread.
naughtyjedi if you don't mind sure I can also send you a PM regarding advice also and on any contacts you have used.
I think between yourself and Nick it would help me greatly before I book anything.
Thanks again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom