Bootlegs

burnsy

Sith Lord
Love the R2 and Chewbacca looks like one of those fake turds you buy at a joke shop that's grown arms!

javifett

Youngling
if they estan brilliant. chewbacca as you say you are the one that but stands out.

if some interests I can obtain a Seth to him like the one of the photo for interchange, but they must give a time to me, because they do not appear immediately.

spoons

Grand Master
javifett said:
if they estan brilliant. chewbacca as you say you are the one that but stands out.

if some interests I can obtain a Seth to him like the one of the photo for interchange, but they must give a time to me, because they do not appear immediately.

I'd like one of those Chewies :)

I've got to ask, are you using a translator programme Javi? Something like babelfish?

javifett

Youngling
spoons: I put myself in campaign to obtain one, when it has it I send a p.m. to you.

if, I am using a translator, since I do not defend myself well with the English. I am writing bad with the translator?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mate, your English is a lot better than anyone on here could do with Spanish!
There are just a few words you use that, whilst correct, don't exactly fit in the context you want to use them. One of the problems with a translator programe I guess. Don't worry about it though, we still know what you mean.

spoons

Grand Master
javifett said:
spoons: I put myself in campaign to obtain one, when it has it I send a p.m. to you.

if, I am using a translator, since I do not defend myself well with the English. I am writing bad with the translator?

Hey Javi - i can understand you, which is more than I can say for some of our English members :)

I can't speak a word of any other language so I also use a translator, but they do tend to mix words up a little bit - but its not a problem :wink:

If you need any help with your English we have some teachers here, but I don't think they'd be that much help :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
spoons said:
i can understand you, which is more than I can say for some of our English members :)

Aye, the language from some of the English members on here is awful! :lol:

javifett

Youngling
I with the translator understand the general concept of each paragraph. you understand in general form what I write?

if it thus is it does not go to have problem. :) :)

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hola Javi

Entiendo su de la Argentina pero usted sabe tambien hablar/entiende espanol. Es este correcto?

Si esto es verdad yo viví en Espana por 2 anos hace mucho tiempo. puedo hablar bueno espanol pero puedo escribir solamente un poco con muchos errores. Tu necesita mi to ayuda tu con entiende cualquier cosa por favor envieme un mensaje privado y yo ayuda tu no passanda hombre.

Digame si usted entiende mi espanol

tenga un buen día

Jay

Probably made a ton of errors as i can speak spainish well but i cant really write in spanish for **** but hey ho

Josh

Sith Lord
jaymassive619 said:
Hola Javi

Entiendo su de la Argentina pero usted sabe tambien hablar/entiende espanol. Es este correcto?

Si esto es verdad yo viví en Espana por 2 anos hace mucho tiempo. puedo hablar bueno espanol pero puedo escribir solamente un poco con muchos errores. Tu necesita mi to ayuda tu con entiende cualquier cosa por favor envieme un mensaje privado y yo ayuda tu no passanda hombre.

Digame si usted entiende mi espanol

tenga un buen día

Jay

WHAT HE SAID :shock:
Probably made a ton of errors as i can speak spainish well but i cant really write in spanish for **** but hey ho

javifett

Youngling
se entiende tu español, hay algunos errores, pero esta muy bien igual. nos vamos a poder entender sin problemas y gracias por tu ayuda, es de gran utilidad. :p :p .

cual es tu nombre?

tu coleccionas vintage y bootlegs?

saludos

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom