bollux these are for you man. remember i do not lie

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
blackohsnap0si.gif

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah i wanted to see something. :lol: :lol: and they used to rib me over my phone wait till craig sees them :lol: :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
No...flash was all ****ed up.....But while digging thru my garden last night I found this odd discovery......

vader12.jpg

Fixed my camerea as well.... :D

You are the one and only A T D bILLS FAN 0-4 IN SUPER BOWL.When im handing out dvd's for free! At Sd stadium dont ask for 1.Again i will not stoop to your level.When bollux shows u the 9.5 loose figs.Are you gona attack HIM.It is said in the bible satan comes to destroy,I pray for your salvation and to know jesus.The one you never seen! And again this forum is so full of glee and virtue. thanks for all the compliments and again with out you guys this forum would be dull. YOU GUYS ARE SO WONDERFUL.And have no honor.Ran from a challenge.In indy when you become a man.Pm me

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Augie Ben Doggie said:
You are the one and only A T D bILLS FAN 0-4 IN SUPER BOWL.When im handing out dvd's for free! At Sd stadium dont ask for 1.Again i will not stoop to your level.When bollux shows u the 9.5 loose figs.Are you gona attack HIM.It is said in the bible satan comes to destroy,I pray for your salvation and to know jesus.The one you never seen! And again this forum is so full of glee and virtue. thanks for all the compliments and again with out you guys this forum would be dull. YOU GUYS ARE SO WONDERFUL.And have no honor.Ran from a challenge.In indy when you become a man.Pm me

Nobody wants your ****in worthless family vacation DVD, Now go to the other forum site that wants a piece of you!!!!! :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom