Archived Blue Snaggletooth and carded figures for sale!!!

its.a.trap

Padawan
I know I have not been on here in a while ( and I do feel cheeky using this site to sell part of my collection ) but I need to make some room in the house and would be great to make a bit of money for my new York holiday
Im not very upto date with the values anymore so if anymore could help with valuations on what they see or make offers I would be very thankfull. I would check prices myself on ebay but the girlfriend doesn't have a clue about the holiday and im putting this up while shes out
I do have more to sell but I will add them tomorrow night if I get the chance

I have a Blue snaggletooth with NO dent in foot with blaster
IMG_1848.jpg.html

IMG_1852.jpg.html

IG-88 ESB 41back unpunched ( proof of purchase top layer of paper cut off very neatly )
IMG_1839.jpg.html

IMG_1840.jpg.html

Bossk ESB 48back unpunched (dent to the top of the bubble + gun is no longer stuck down)
IMG_1837.jpg.html

Greedo ROTJ made in spain (bubble yellowed + gun no longer stuck down)
IMG_1828.jpg

Biker scout ROTJ ( sticker damage covered with black marker + creases on punch )
IMG_1826.jpg

its.a.trap

Padawan
some photos didn't work :S but heres the link to my other photos

ONLY THE SNAGGLETOOTH AND CARDED FIGURES FOR SALE
http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/fellowsurfie/library/?sort=3&page=1

its.a.trap

Padawan
Right girlfriend has fallen asleep, time for me to get to work

Blue Snag is now sold

IG88 ESB 41 with survival kit offer, unpunched, clear dent free bubble, card is very nice slight crease top left and proof of purchase tokens top layer of paper has been removed £50
IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

Bossk ESB 48 back, unpunched, dented top of bubble and gun has come free from the tape £45
IMG_1837.jpg

Dengar ESB41 back, Bubble is crushed and broken in a few places and split down the front but figure and gun can not come loose, card also has a wave in it £15
IMG_1841.jpg

AT-AT commander ESB 48 back revenge of the jedi Ackbar offer, card has slight creases, bubble has lifted bottom right, gun has come loose from tape £30
IMG_1835.jpg

Greedo ROTJ made in spain 77 back, card has a very slight wave, bubble yellowed and gun has come loose from the tape £55
IMG_1828.jpg

Lumat tri logo made in mexico, card warped slightly and bubble has a few small dings £35
IMG_1824.jpg

Lando skiff guard ROTJ 77 back, unpunched card in great condition bubble is great just has a tear where the sticker has been taken off£30
IMG_1830.jpg

Bib Fortuna ROTJ 65 back, bubble in great condition, card great apart from half a sticker and a small tear on the top layer of the card on the bottom right £25
IMG_1833.jpg

Biker scout ROTJ 77 back, bubble in great condition bubble, card has been touched up with marker over the sticker mark and punch £35
IMG_1826.jpg

Leia Boushh ROTJ 77 back, bubble fine apart from slight ding in the bottom right + yellowed, card is unpunched, warped and creased £20
IMG_1844.jpg

Logray ROTJ 65 back, bubble yellowed and cracked across the top, card creased £15
IMG_1822.jpg

AT AS driver tri logo, unpunched card warped, bubble crushed and split at the bottom figure can not be removed but the gun in now lost £15
IMG_1846.jpg

£3 postage each or PM me for multiple figures, I will post in star cases but don't have enough for all figures ( think im 4 short )

thanks for looking
Craig

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Some very fair prices there mate, had I of not made some purchases lately I would have snapped a few up, wish you the very best with your sales mate.

its.a.trap

Padawan
Found this lot just now, if anyone is interested make me an offer :D
Amanaman, think his right arm has been broken in the past and glued back on due to his arm not moving, there is also paintloss on his head and elbows
IMG_1899.jpg

Ewoks and chewie, chewie has wear on his nose and ewoks seem pretty tidy apart from chirpa
IMG_1900.jpg

Falcon parts, both ramps have snapped clips, cockpit console also broken clips
IMG_1901.jpg

coomber75

Sith Lord
nice stuff mate.... am now starting to think about carded figures not just loose... arghhhhh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom