bad feedback

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i while ago i sold some figs on ebay .i listed em on a friends pc then just used our lass,s phone to post em when they had sold ,on her phone it doesnt show messages for some reason.
Any way when i got on a pc a bit latter i had 3 neg feedbacks of a kid one was because i listed it as mint and he said it wasnt ,my fault really as i think you should never list as mint as there always chance some nit picker finding tinyest mark.anyway i would have returned it ,other two was because i never answered his questions on other figs .now if i got the messages i would have gladly replied.though find it a bit harsh as something extreme could have happened to me or someone i knew.
my prob is now my feedback has gone from 100 percent to 80 odd which looks a bit **** .would ebay look in to this or will i just have to take it on chin

Josh

Sith Lord
[youtube]lITBGjNEp08[/youtube]

:D

Don't think you will be able too if it has been a while now, Jabba. Grin and bear is all you can do, I would imagine. :cry:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
just been looking through and he left neautral when a item not turned up even though he had a full refund.now stuff goes missing all time in post and he got full refund so i would have left a positive for seller for sorting it out

itfciain

Grand Master
Reckon you should name him as a few of us on here could do without people like that buying from us

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
jabbawokkie said:
yeah but you cant stop people buying from you on ebay can you
yes you can block them or cancel their bids. Never list things as "mint"...one guys mint is another guys garbage.

yeah worked that out ,i dont even like c grades .the fig i sold was a luke bespin and he must have checked it with a magnifying glass

PGowdy

Grand Master
It depends if there is anything about the messages which is either offensive or untrue. If someone sent you messages and you did not reply to them then ebay won't remove the feedback but if the messages weren't sent then ebay will remove the bad feedback.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
If 3 negatives have taken your feedback from 100% to 80%, just buy 10 things that cost 99p from different sellers, and that should get it back up to about 95% ;) I only worry about somebodies feedback if it's excessive, less than 100% doesn't bother me.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i even lrft him positive after that though i did put ,only asked one question and didnt get chance to reply.our lass just discovered ebay so its prob gonna go back up.

to be fair she was looking at a painting other day and lost out by a pound to a 24 pound bid.some paintings by the same guy fetch 500 but i told her believe nothing on ebay.
it was funny really as she was gonna bid with 3 days left so i told her she only gonna put price up and to watch it till last min ....****ing newbies :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
What I hate is if you help someone out by giving them a full refund if they are not happy with the item and they still stich you up with a negative feedback...........hasnt happened to me but I seen it happen, you should return the favour and wait till he is selling something cheap, then win it and when it arrives say not as described and neg him back :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
lee gray said:
What I hate is if you help someone out by giving them a full refund if they are not happy with the item and they still stich you up with a negative feedback...........hasnt happened to me but I seen it happen, you should return the favour and wait till he is selling something cheap, then win it and when it arrives say not as described and neg him back :)
I like that idea. :wink:

Dom

Jedi Master
He sounds like a dick mate. Ebay probably wont do ****, but you can try appealing it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
lee gray said:
I like that idea. :wink:

Seconded!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom