Archived Auction at Astons 19th Feb my MOC collection

ybay

Youngling
http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/search-results?searchterm=Star+wars&wheretosearch=%2fen-GB%2fsearch-results

My complete vintage collection is being sold tomorrow by Astons. I posted specifics a while ago. Happy bidding.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
What's up with those estimates? Crazy low! Nice stuff by the way- wish I had the cash for one of the ESB Leia Bespins at the mo :(

phreatobite

Jedi Master
I thought the estimates were about right or maybe a little high, for what are predominately resealed MOCs.

I'd love to go along ...if I weren't five hundred miles away in Scotland.

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Lot of resealed stuff and description is lacking. Are all the reseals with original bubbles, weapons etc?

I would love to buy a few reseals especially the 12 backs though....

snlmace

Jedi Knight
ahhhh, going to get auctioned! just imagine, all of this would have been sod on this forum :roll: :roll:

we would be broke, but we would be happy. And the world would have become a better place at the same time. Well, better luck next time :)
arwin

indianawars

Sith Lord
I think the Pailitoy bits you should do quite well with, and of course the 12-BKs - perhaps not quite the prices as quoted due to being reseals/lack of information (as mentioned previously). But non the less I wish you all the best tomorrow with them.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
It would be ionteresting to hear any feedback by buyers (and of course seller) compared to that recently posted about the Vectis auctions and their associated delay in shipping etc.

coomber75

Sith Lord
saw some of these pieces at recent fair vectis were at look good but teh joy of an extra 20% auction fees :(

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
snlmace said:
coomber75 said:
Wow this stuff went for some serious money, but also a couple of good deals were there too
can we see the ending results somewhere? Or could you let me know about some awesome deals I missed on? we dutchies like to know if we missed anything real good :lol:

Here you go Arwin - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24201

khayman

Padawan
The stuff i looked at went for at least the higher price.
Had my eye on an xwing and tie fighter but was gutted
After registering and realised whilst out the website used
Flash and i was on an iphone lol
Checked out the prices afterwards.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
This is the second Pali Death Star playset I've missed in the last six months, wounded, got my whole day mixed up and was expecting them to go through nearer to 12 ish.

The hunt is on!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom