Arsenal Spurs

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You watch that tonight Spoons?
WHAT a game! Spurs looked dead and burried at 3-1 and 4-2 down. Bentley scored an absolute screamer, Arsenal scored from a corner, shipped four at home, Hutton sold the puppies.......twice.

Great entertainment for us neutrals, probably not so good for you Gooners!

spoons

Grand Master
sickening :evil:

Completely bossed the second half, but decided to go to sleep for the last 10 mins :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Definately two points thrown away.
But it was nice of Clichy to feel sorry for Hutton (after Hutton had passed straight to Adeboyor for Arsenal's fourth) so he returned the favour by falling over and presenting the ball to Jenas.

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Definately two points thrown away.
But it was nice of Clichy to feel sorry for Hutton (after Hutton had passed straight to Adeboyor for Arsenal's fourth) so he returned the favour by falling over and presenting the ball to Jenas.

Wenger said, they should learn from they're mistakes so he's not too worried. The thing is they've lost concentration before Birmiongham and the Scousers in the CL, and will do it again.

I think our only hope of a trophy this year is a cup

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
I think you might be right, but then stranger things have happened!

It is the 20 year anniversary of a special night at Anfield :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No idea what your talking about! I've blocked that night out of my memory, it never happened!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
spoons said:
pity the ref wasn't 'playing' for you in the semis :p

And out come the sour grapes! Comfortably beaten by a better side and they resort to blaming the ref! :wink: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Spoons WTF is going on with Arsenal?

Beat United and Chelsea (the two best teams in Europe last season, according to the CL) and in between lose to Man City and Villa!?

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:

Beat United and Chelsea (the two best teams in Europe last season, according to the CL) and in between lose to Man City and Villa!?

they can't be arsed against the small teams :roll:

What the worlds press seems to forget is that they are a team that finished 4 points off the title last season, and if Eduardo's injury hadn't psyched them out I'm failry sure they would have won it - they were that good in pre-season i was convinced the title was theirs way back in August

This season its pretty much the same team, and the defence is actually more solid despite the losses, but they they don't seem bothered half the time

I think Fabregas being captain will help, but I can still see them losing to Wigan next weekend - bring on the Carling Cup :lol:

tintin-3726

Youngling
spoons said:
weasel said:

they can't be arsed against the small teams :roll:

What the worlds press seems to forget is that they are a team that finished 4 points off the title last season, and if Eduardo's injury hadn't psyched them out I'm failry sure they would have won it - they were that good in pre-season i was convinced the title was theirs way back in August

This season its pretty much the same team, and the defence is actually more solid despite the losses, but they they don't seem bothered half the time

I think Fabregas being captain will help, but I can still see them losing to Wigan next weekend - bring on the Carling Cup :lol:
They still need to get past us tonight if they are going to win the carling cup!
We played well and lost 0-2 to you in january in the F.A. Cup so you never know we may just do it this time especially as we are playing pretty good at the moment.
Up the Clarets!

spoons

Grand Master
It should be a good game. I'm not sure how the kids will be away from home in the chilly north, but I'm looking forward to it

tintin-3726

Youngling
Well it's snowing up here at the moment so it's going to be a cold night on the Longside (stupidly renamed James Hargreaves stand after we had to go all seater).
I am going to have to set the dvd recorder as i am going on tonight and i can predict loads of stupid text messages from my mate in blackburn who is an Arsenal fan as he has been saying they will walk it.
You never know I am looking forward to it with my flask of Glenfiddich. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom