ARE LAST 17 GOING UP AGAIN ?

Darthgulliver

Padawan
Don't know if anyone has noticed but last 17 seem to be going for pretty good money at the moment. I saw some sales end yesterday on eBay and a lando general loose went fur 205 pound and an R2 pop up went for just under 280 the figures were in obviously very good condition but these prices are surely amazing or a total fluke. This seller actually seemed to get amazing prices for all his items the main thing I would say is his photo's were very good. I may be wrong but general loose stuff seems pretty dead at the moment but people seem to be going crazy for the last 17 and when no new film comes out Christmas time I think they may be at an all time high.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Yeh I saw them, I think a loose Han Carb went for 160 or something, shame I don't have any loose ones :p R2's have been around that for a while now I think

Section 8

Sith Lord
I think someone with too much money was bidding on them because not just the last 17 went for stupid amounts. I mentioned the sales on the Ebay page. Crazy stuff.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Crazy prices... almost to the point of thinking are these figures sadly being taken off cards to get their pristineness ??

Lando MOC can be had for under £180 !! and R2 not much higher than that..

If carded are being destroyed then it's a very poor show !!

Lindo

Sith Lord
Yeh I watched them and it was all the same bidder that had won them all, id be very surprised if they got paid tbh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom