AFA 80 Snaggletooth

William30

Padawan
After selling my collection as quick as i did , some friends want me to sell some pieces aswell .

AFA 80 snaggletooth 310 pounds(Shipped+Track&Trace )

[email protected]

stt7_zpssof2ybdp.jpg

William30

Padawan
Can someone give me a price indication on what these are worth generally? I feel ebay prices are too far apart .

Richard_H

Grand Master
Pretty much on the mark for the Skiff and Yak. I'd have taken the skiff but it's holiday season :cry:

Blue Snag may be a little high but it'll sell.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
The yak has some rub marks on his hands , I would say £130 to £150 , the snaggletooth , I would value at £250 .

Sorry not an expert on power of the force vehicles, probably around the £350 to £400 mark

Good luck

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yak is also discoloured on his chest as well as paint rub. Was thinking 120-130.

Snag; agree, price is too high. but Like Richard says, it'll go.

The Skiff is harder as you still just don't see many and that one is awfully nice. Someone on FB has an absolute minter and still sealed but was asking around $1200/£800. I think £350-£400 seems pretty reasonable. One day I'll pick one up and I'll be happy to pay that sort of money when I do.

William30

Padawan
AFA 80 snaggletooth 310 pounds(Shipped+Track&Trace ) <<< is the reduced price .
i went from 320 to 310 shipped with track and trace so i dropped 20 pounds

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
indianawars said:
WOW, is that the price for a blue snahgletooth these days! I brought mine about 3 years ago for £75...

Seems very steep to me, I thought they were about £125 loose but if that's the grading mark up then I'm glad I can't stand loose grading

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom