49p etc price label focus & Hoth focus

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Ok guys,

Went up in the loft today to tidy up a bit more,until the wife asked me to put Hannah to sleep :D

I have a few 49p items already,some coming from you guys here.

The Hoth focus(well more Luke and Han Hoth,TT and Wampa ) is coming on a treat.I have to say a big thankyou to Mark(DS) for helping me with 3 of the items here,2 being the very hard to find ROTJ Palitoy TT and Wampa.Picked the trilogo set up off Ebay fr around £60 a few years back,s done well there.I have a lot of vintage carded hoth figures too,which i need to take pics of,aswell as cardbacks.Have most of the modern crap too,just to top it off.

More pics coming over the next few days as i have a week off from Tuesday and will be doing some odds and sods :D

Lee

Attachments

• SAM_2335 (1024x768).jpg
    SAM_2335 (1024x768).jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 231
  • SAM_2337 (1024x768).jpg
    SAM_2337 (1024x768).jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 239

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm Loving this. I've always loved Hoth, i have an affection for Palitoy and the sticker focus is a great idea. A great collection.

jackabina

Sith Lord
cool set Lee. the stickers are a real blast from the past.
if ever i get my time machine up and running, i'll put money on aguero's last minute winner, and do a trolly dash in wollies :D

Joe

Grand Master
Love the 49p collection Lee, I guess that is an almost perfect recreation of those toys as they would have looked on sale back in the day! Fab stuff and one of those collections that just screams personality, you obviously collect for your own reasons and not to keep up with others.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Hey Lee, what a great idea for a focus! Those stickers remind me of my youth! I remember getting a few mini rigs and bits with the sticker on as a kid! Unfortunately, like most others, I just ripped em open and played with them! If only I knew then what I do now!
Well done on your focus.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lee, have you managed to add anymore to your focuses. I like the 49p sticker focus. Must be a fun focus to try and add to. Be good to have an update if there is more to add.

.Q.

Jedi Master
Love the Hoth stuff, looking forward to seeing more snowy goodies!

Not sure if my withered brain remembers the 49p stickers...? Unique focus, really cool.

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Lee

Great focus you have there , would love to remember these 49p ones from woollies, Ill tell you what ill give you a £1 each for them , that's over double your money :wink: Good profit haha.

No but honestly I love your Hoth focus also , I have always loved a boxed Wampa and Tauntaun.

Thanks

Vince

coinnut

Jedi Knight
what a good focus to do most people do a figure and you come up with an idea of a sticker so cool and dif i still have not come up with my focus so alot more options to choose from now thanks for the idea

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom