3 30 am

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I went to bed at 1am as I plan to spend a couple of hours in the gym once they open before the live match v Bolton !! :wink:

sith-smith

Grand Master
I went to bed at three.

Figured most of you would have been either asleep or drunk.

Or both.

Bollux

Grand Master
Sorry guys I was busy with my "real" friends!

singing away on SingStar on the PS2, world class boys, you should have heard me slaughtering Love Machine by Girls Aloud...worth it just to see Chery Tweedy again

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
Sorry guys I was busy with my "real" friends!

singing away on SingStar on the PS2, world class boys, you should have heard me slaughtering Love Machine by Girls Aloud...worth it just to see Chery Tweedy again

that ones a bastard to get right

jayjedi

Sith Lord
well craig started it with the american ( slightly gay men touching each other) wrestling autobiographies

anyway there is nothing camp about singing tainted love by marylin manson :D

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
well craig started it with the american ( slightly gay men touching each other) wrestling autobiographies
Have you watched any WWE or TNA stuff recently? They are professional athletes and great entertainers !! 8)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
there are alot of early deaths amongst the wrestlers because alot of them take steroids to bulk up to quickly , its unnatural to be that size and puts to much pressure on their hearts. i am pleased you said entertainers as thats all it is , just a pre arranged ballet .

they dont really hit each other like that but give the thousands of impressionable kids watching the idea that you can throw someone across the room and jump on them and they will be ok

watching them, buying the merchandise, and playing the games just encourages more grown men to shoot more steriods, take more pills , and put thier lives in danger as get older.

do you really want that on your concience ... do you craig :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
In the majority of cases it wasn't steroids that lead to some deaths, although it probably was a big factor in the Bulldogs and Eddies considering how big they got. :?

The biggest problem is they get addicted to painkillers when they want to work through their injuries and somtimes they accidentally overdose. :(

The others were probably due to taking cocaine :twisted: but that was the last generation of wrestlers, the current ones are in their 20 - 30's. 8)

Anyway you're a scum, sorry Man Utd fan so you see a lot of fake play acting every time winker Ronaldo goes on the pitch so you might enjoy watching wrestling !! :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta agree with Craig about Ronaldo!

I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 13, I just got bored of it same old ****. My granda used to love it though, but he never quite clicked it wasn't real!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
Gotta agree with Craig about Ronaldo!

I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 13, I just got bored of it same old ****. My granda used to love it though, but he never quite clicked it wasn't real!

they you go craig .its not real

jayjedi

Sith Lord
got my cup of tea and laying off the booze, until the weekend anyway
not back to work until thursday so going to have a couple of days just relaxing after the hectic christmas i had :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
got my cup of tea and laying off the booze, until the weekend anyway
not back to work until thursday so going to have a couple of days just relaxing after the hectic christmas i had :D

i am back tomorrow for to days then irs sand, sea and sun

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom