21 Back Stormtrooper Update Graded

JohnWalsh

Padawan
I know it is missing the footer and has tape for the gun. Other examples have neither. Lets not forget that boba fetts gun was taped . The tape on this figure has yellowed and has been partially sealed within the bubble seal. I have plans on getting it graded.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I've never seen such photoshopping skills! :shock:

Just kidding John, I guess that puts that controversy to rest. Now let's await the AFA.

JohnWalsh

Padawan
I received my tracking info and should be getting it in the mail tomorrow or Saturday. I will post results Saturday at some point.

JohnWalsh

Padawan
It was graded and received a grade of 70.

DSC01093.jpg

JohnWalsh

Padawan
Ya I saw you posted it there Josh. Since then there have been no reply's. People don't want to admit they were wrong in their assessment . I wasn't that surprised how they were so quick to jump on me and discredit the piece as to my past. They are not the only people on the planet that know if something is legit or not. As someone said they just have to much time on their hands. I mean I was 100 percent sure the figure was legit. I knew it was missing the footer and that there was tape present for the gun when I purchased it. I also knew that the previous two to surface to date before mine had the footer, no tape and that the gun was placed in the troopers hand. I knew it was an error before I bought it. Did I know 100 percent it was legit before I purchased the piece, No. I took a gamble and purchased it. The seller and I had an agreement that when I got it graded if it turned out to be fake he would reimburse me. As soon as I received it in the mail I examined it, there were no red flags, but with a figure of this caliber I knew no one would believe, especially from me unless it was graded and hence I was right. It feels good to see them once again bash me only to be proven wrong again. I think instead of looking at me so much they should look at them selves. I'm not talking to all of them, just the ones who were quick to crucify me.

Chewie

Jedi Master
I think something dodgy is going on here!!! Look at the photo.....You can't see the top of the AFA case....It could have been cut open at the top and the card slid in......and a fake sticker printed up and placed inside!!!

Only joking Matey :lol: Nice One. i'm pleased you proved them wrong after all the hassle you got :wink:

JohnWalsh

Padawan
Chewie said:
I think something dodgy is going on here!!! Look at the photo.....You can't see the top of the AFA case....It could have been cut open at the top and the card slid in......and a fake sticker printed up and placed inside!!!

Only joking Matey :lol: Nice One. i'm pleased you proved them wrong after all the hassle you got :wink:

You had me going for a second. LOL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom