21 back Boba Fetts

sith-smith

Grand Master
How much of a difference does the grading from AFA make?

If there was one for sale that looked in equally good a condition but was not graded, would the price difference be that great?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
On a high end item like this they would have you believe something like 40% increase. But look at the Palitoy one that whent for £18000, would that have gone for more if AFA graded it?

JFK

Jedi Master
I suppose if it had a 80 min yes ,I do know that the fx that sold for £7grand I was told the winner had actual had a top bid of £12 grand plus fees on top they must have thought touch at £7 G !!! The fett stoped at £18 but you never know what that winner was willing to pay :shock:

indianawars

Sith Lord
At the end of the day an item is only worth what 'We' the collectors are willing to pay for it! The funny thing is that the logical side of my brain says 'Why would anyone pay over £3000 for it?' And then the man-child side of my brain says 'because it's a 21 BK Boba Fett, that's why.' I'm very intrigued to see just how much this will eventually sell for.

JFK

Jedi Master
Collectors are more likely spotting that there selling for top money and just cashing in at the right time hence 3 on ebay ,but I do feel the 21b fett is rare and verry desirable

sith-smith

Grand Master
I think desirability is probably the main thing here. Though it is less common than other cards admittedly. How rare exactly is the 21 back?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
sith-smith said:
I think desirability is probably the main thing here. Though it is less common than other cards admittedly. How rare exactly is the 21 back?

I agree their not that rare but probably one of the most desired? :?

I think the bidding war might be over on the 85 one. :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
It could be the AFA effect as well then.

Anyone know the number of Graded 21 back Fetts? This might be one of only a few graded at 85?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
sith-smith said:
It could be the AFA effect as well then.

Anyone know the number of Graded 21 back Fetts? This might be one of only a few graded at 85?

Not sure their population report has not worked for me for about 5 years now, I think they will e-mail it to you if you request it. :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
That's nice of them!

Got to admit though, the 21 back Fett was always something of a grail piece when I first saw one in Sansweet's book 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Bootyhunter said:
theforceuk said:
So their was a final rush! How much will ebay take off that?

Isn't it around 10% of the selling price then PayPal will take 5%?
I could be wrong tho...

Yeah sounds about right, was just interested.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
Wow that was an expensive moc, I can't wait to see what the other one will be sold for :shock:

in 25 mins you'll find out. Currently at just over £1500

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom