21 back Boba Fetts

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
How much will these go for, I haven't a clue. :?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Afa-21-Back-Boba-Fett-C80-B85-F85-/201283713688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2edd71ba98

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boba-Fett-Star-Wars-21-Back-AFA-Graded-75-B-Back-Beautiful-/231477123468?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e51c998c

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'm not sure as to the price either of these will achieve but it's odd how the footers and back colour behind the figure look to be orange and yellow. Do you think this is the lighting and way they were photographed or the original printing of them?

I seem to recall the 30 back Palitoy one always looking more yellow than orange but I'd love to hear someone's thoughts on this.

Best of luck if someone is bidding on either of these.

Ian

JFK

Jedi Master
The 85 grade fett has just gone past the £2G mark heading towards big bucks land ,I have sent a message if he wants a cash deal price now (how much do you want like ) 8) but no reply and that was a few days ago ! It bothers me when a seller of a high ticket item does not reply to a message ,even more so if the item is worth thousands ,and I have high feedback !

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
JFK said:
The 85 grade fett has just gone past the £2G mark heading towards big bucks land ,I have sent a message if he wants a cash deal price now (how much do you want like ) 8) but no reply and that was a few days ago ! It bothers me when a seller of a high ticket item does not reply to a message ,even more so if the item is worth thousands ,and I have high feedback !

Good luck. :p

monkeyboy

Padawan
Hard to tell, but on my phone the 75 which has a 'y' grade looks better than the 85 which seems to have a slightly misted bubble?

JFK

Jedi Master
The 75 is defo more nicer looking by the pictures ,but the allure of the 85 grade is verry Jedi mind ****ing :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I really miss my Kenner 21 back even though I sold it nearly 13 years ago :?
Would love to have a serious go on the 85 but there r other pieces I have my eye on that take priority I'm afraid :wink:

It is a bit of a treat to c an AFA 85 example listed as most top grade examples r locked away in collections.

I can c this example hitting over 3K :!:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
They are nice peices for sure I'm trying to think of what I can sell to fund one of these. :lol: But I'm starting to think the 85 might hit 5K. :shock:

monkeyboy

Padawan
The 21 back fett is not particularly rare either, there are pieces out there much rarer and alot cheaper, the Fett craze is staggering no matter on what format, hasbro garbage selling for £100-200 for example.

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
monkeyboy said:
The 21 back fett is not particularly rare either, there are pieces out there much rarer and alot cheaper, the Fett craze is staggering no matter on what format, hasbro garbage selling for £100-200 for example.

I disagree 21 back Fetts don't come up for auction that much these days not like a few years ago.

monkeyboy

Padawan
Bootyhunter said:
monkeyboy said:

I disagree 21 back Fetts don't come up for auction that much these days not like a few years ago.
Agree that an 85 for sale is rare but there are 3 Graded up for sale atm and that's just on Ebay.
My point being http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars...9128?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e8f8703e8 Cheaper and a pop report of 2!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom