12" MIB Princess Leias Complete Run

MikeStrange

Padawan
Some of you may have seen these already :lol: but I thought i would share the pride of my collection here also 8)

Front View

Lili Ledy
Clipper, Denys Fisher, Kenner US, Kenner Canada,
Meccano, Palitoy, Takara, Toltoys

MikeStrange

Padawan
Once I made the decision to go for the complete run, it didn't really take that long. The hardest one I found to get hold of was the Kenner Canada.

MikeStrange

Padawan
Added this beauty to my collection not so long ago...

View attachment 1

Its a repro but a very good one. (Its marked REPRODUCTION on the bottom).

Ive also been working on a repro of the Bespin Prototype! Heres what I have acheived so far...

Her head is currently at the hairdressers having her roots done :lol:

MikeStrange

Padawan
I did post a question on RS about whether to have them graded or not and I decided not to and just purchase the acrylic cases for them.
The Ledy Case was custom made but well worth the money.
At least now my Daughter (her name is Leia too!!) can actually look at them :wink:

MikeStrange

Padawan
Cheers for all the kind comments. Im going for a MOC run now :eek:
I dont have much faith in how far I will get but Ive got 14 years until my
daughter is 18 (when they will become hers) so i guess thats plenty of time.

The only MISB one is the Clipper, only the Denys Fisher has the flap folded
and creases etc, all the others have unfolded flaps and have excellent condition boxes.

Would anyone know a true £ value of this set (I know what it cost me but would just like an opinion) :roll:

Mike

JohnWalsh

Padawan
Very impressive. That Toltoys is cool. Isn't the Palitoy hard to come by, oh wait so isn't the takara etc. Nice.
I almost S**t a brick when I scrolled down and saw the Bespin Box. I thought it was the real deal Holy grail.
Still a nice repro.
Thanks for sharing.

MikeStrange

Padawan
JohnWalsh said:
Very impressive. That Toltoys is cool. Isn't the Palitoy hard to come by, oh wait so isn't the takara etc. Nice.
I almost S**t a brick when I scrolled down and saw the Bespin Box. I thought it was the real deal Holy grail.
Still a nice repro.
Thanks for sharing.

I would love to get an original Bespin box but Im not going to hold my breath :lol:
I havent seen another Toltoys for sale since I bought this one, I have seen another Takara which was graded (It didnt look to be in as good a condition as mine though), the guy wanted over £2k for it. Surprisingly it didnt sell :eek:

MikeStrange

Padawan
I have changed the outer robe on the Leia Bespin I am working on, its a closer match to the prototype.

View attachment 1

The hair is still being done, I'll update this thread once I've had it back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom