When is next Farthest From?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
I volunteer to eat Jez's curry for him...

Jason

He was having a phal with added spice plus a pint of chilli sauce (because he's a madman), so will keep the order and you can knock yourself out Jase

Jez

Sith Lord
It is true, either that or the Chicken Chilli Massala.

Then you have to go for a run in the morning Jason if you really want to fill me slot, or er matron, there i go again!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Jez said:
It is true, either that or the Chicken Chilli Massala.

Then you have to go for a run in the morning Jason if you really want to fill me slot, or er matron, there i go again!

I can run to the toilet....

Jason

David Tree

Jedi Master
So a few things you folks might be interested in...

Introducing the Farthest From V.I.P. Early Bird Ticket.
Enhance your Farthest From experience with extra awesome swag!!!

Each V.I.P. Package Includes:

1 X Adult Early Bird Entry on 2nd of August 2015.
1 X Farthest From Admiral Flockbar Greetings Card.
1 X Farthest From Flockbacca Greetings Card.
1 X Black Series Boba Fett Unused Backing Card.
1 X Exclusive Force United Celebration Anaheim Patch.
1 X Exclusive Force United Set of 6 Celebration Anaheim Trading Card Set.
1 X Exclusive Force United Celebration Anaheim Trading Card Uncut Sheet.
1 X SWFUK Pin Badge
1 X SWFUK Sticker
2 X Drinks Voucher For Water/ Tea/ Coffee At Farthest From 2nd Of August 2015.

Buy your way into the Farthest From Inner Circle of Eliteness, learn the secret hand shake*.
Know you are better than everyone else by buying your Farthest From V.I.P. Ticket now.

Limited Quantities available.
*handshake subject to change for each show/ V.I.P. Ticket purchase.

Help a fellow Star Wars fan out and order here: http://www.allthecoolstuff.co.uk/St...cket-for-August-2nd-Show__p-249-261-1744.aspx

plus:

The Force in the Flesh Vol. II by Shane Turgeon PRE-ORDER

For nearly forty years, fans of the Star Wars films have gone to great lengths to express their passion for the saga.

Perhaps nowhere is this more evident than with the large group of people who have chosen to mark themselves for life with the captivating imagery found throughout that galaxy far, far away.
The Force in the Flesh Vol. I was released to an unsuspecting world in 2007. Written by Shane Turgeon, the book was ahead of it's time and helped usher in mainstream acceptance of Star Wars and other geeky tattoos. Now, eight years later, the highly anticipated follow up volume is set to be released mid-April, 2015!

The Force in the Flesh Vol. II follows the same format at Vol. I and is a 9″ x 11″ embossed hardcover, full-color, coffee table book spanning 312 pages and packed with over 1000 photos tastefully telling the individual stories of 57 different Star Wars tattoo collectors and artists from the world over, including members of Mastodon and Generation Kill.
Profiled artists from the tattoo industry include Adam Hays, Guy Aitchison, Hannah Aitchison, Durb Morrison, Matt Difa, Cecil Porter, David Corden, the cast of Epic Ink and many, many more!
Foreword by Stephen J. Sansweet.

Simply put, this book is a must have for all those who appreciate Star Wars and/or great tattoo art.
Pre-Order your copy now for collection on 2nd of August.
If unable to collect your copy at Farthest From, shipping charges will apply.

Order here: http://www.allthecoolstuff.co.uk/Th...l.-II-by-Shane-Turgeon-PRE-ORDER__p-1742.aspx

and:

A New Proof by Mattias Rendahl PRE-ORDER
THE STORY OF THE DESIGN OF STAR WARS TOY PACKAGING, FROM CONCEPT TO PRINTED PROOF CARD.

Visiting from Sweden Mattias Rendahl will be signing copies of his success book (first print run sold out in two weeks), A New Proof.

It is a book about the story of the design of Star Wars toy packaging 1977-1979, from concept to printed proof card. Learn about the pre production process, interviews with former Kenner employee's that were responsible for the design.

Written by Mattias Rendahl, a collector with a focus on pre production stuff.
152 pages and 210x280cm.
Packed with color photos and shows the most of the known material that is out there for the first 21 characters, From Luke Skywalker to Boba Fett.
It's a book for the hardcore prototype collector, for the designer or for the average toy and/or film fan that want to learn more about the iconic design we all drooled over in the toy aisles when we were kids.

Pre-Order your copy now for collection on 2nd of August.
If unable to collect your copy at Farthest From, shipping charges will apply.

Order here: http://www.allthecoolstuff.co.uk/A-New-Proof-by-Mattias-Rendahl-PRE-ORDER__p-1743.aspx

enjoy,
Dave

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
If anyone who is coming down fancies a curry let us know, normally get around 15 of us for the curry and is usually a cracking night

Stick your name down on this thread

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26109

Jez

Sith Lord
Dave, are there any early bird tickets left?

I want to learn the new handshake and join your inner circle 8) :wink:

The mega bonus though which is a clincher for me is the exclusive early bird entry. Oh and you can't ever have enough Admiral Flockbar!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
So will early bird entry not be available on the day for a quid or whatever it normally is?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom