When is next Farthest From?

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm almost certain this is an extra special early bird catching the vintage worm bonus LOM mate.

megoman

Padawan
Hi guys
I have not been to a farthest from meet yet as they have always clashed with something else
However if I was to go to the next one I wonder if anyone there can help me
I have a few nice carded figures and was wondering if I can get them authenticated by some of you experts
Just that with all the fakes around it would be nice to know
Thanks
William

SOJ

Sith Lord
I can't imagine there'd be a shortage of people that could help you with that.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Can someone give me an idea of what this is and worth going to etc ? Is it just like a toy fair ? Is there much stuff for sale ? Good prices ?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
ChallengerFox said:
Can someone give me an idea of what this is and worth going to etc ? Is it just like a toy fair ? Is there much stuff for sale ? Good prices ?

Check the pics on the Facebook group. Just type farthest from into the search.

You won't be disappointed. Despite the setting and location it's the people that make this the no 1 vintage Star Wars meet in the UK, possibly Europe.

And the guy responsible, Dave tree, never gets enough credit for what he does either.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
ChallengerFox said:

lots of stuff for sale in a small area. If you go to a modern 'comic con' youll get a mahoosive room, full of pop vinyls and repetitive stuff. Everyone selling the same Power of the force 2 ship or loose luke skywalker for over the odds. The vintage will be minimal, overpriced and you take a gamble if you don't have a sharp eye for repro's.

Farthest From. Its a small hall packed with vintage goodness. If its not out on the table, its likely under the table. Talk to people. Somebody will likely know somebody who has the item you want. Its not just a toy fair, its a vintage hub of networking opportunity. If you fancy a bit of fun, get drunk, cross the street and try to dislodge items in Dave Tree's shop across the road. Its called 'All the Cool Stuff'. When hungry there are refreshments at the entrance.

Come and find a podcast person and we can interview you, stuart will brush your hair. Or join us for a spot of lunch and talk about stuff.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So, who's going to be bringing some lovely trilogo MOCs for me to buy :)

x-pack

Grand Master
I've changed my mind so many times on this it's ridiculous! Having only just been down to Bath over the weekend i'm really not up for another four hour trek daan saaf. Two in one week! :eek:

It's a regrettable decision because I like a beer and a curry with the SWFUK lads :(

Next time. Just give us chance to book rooms nearby!

Joe

Grand Master
Is anyone attempting to go down by train on Sunday from anywhere near me (Essex) by any chance?

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Joe said:
Is anyone attempting to go down by train on Sunday from anywhere near me (Essex) by any chance?
I'm driving down from Essex on the Saturday.... Go for a ruby!

Vialli

Padawan
Can't believe I'm going to miss this event, I'm on holiday in Poole all week which is only down the road, go home on Saturday. Bad planning on my behalf. #Gutted. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom