When is next Farthest From?

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just booked a room in Ringwood. Anyone up for a ruby in Fordingbridge on the Saturday night?

SOJ

Sith Lord
Does anyone have a spare bed in their room if they don't mind sharing.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Does anyone know if Dave is organising anything in the hall for Saturday night? If not I'm up for a curry.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lads, I think I have been booked in a room which I will now have to give up. Have had to book my daughters theatre trip for the Saturday night so if I do manage to get down will be for the Sunday only.

Grant, I think I was in with you so with Jez out as well looks like you will have a choice of 3 beds in that room.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
jedi_masters said:
Lads, I think I have been booked in a room which I will now have to give up. Have had to book my daughters theatre trip for the Saturday night so if I do manage to get down will be for the Sunday only.

Grant, I think I was in with you so with Jez out as well looks like you will have a choice of 3 beds in that room.

Grant, if you don't mind sharing a room with a stranger then I will be delighted to take one of those beds off your hands for a split of the costs. I did have my old dear's caravan in Ringwood in mind and today she goes and tells me she's let a friend have it for the same damned weekend. First time I've wanted to use it in 2 years and I get stiffed by and old lady :lol:

And if you need to know I'm not an axe-murderer then speak to Dave T. We go way back. Just don't listen to everything he says :mrgreen:

Simon

sith-smith

Grand Master
Won't be coming on the Saturday but will definitely be there for the Sunday game of dodge the hungover Star Wars geek! :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Thought I would bump this again with todays announcement.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farthest-From-The-UK-Star-Wars-Retro-Toy-Show/583316165029365

Who is going to be there on the saturday night? Perhaps if we are going for a curry (the usual popular choice) we should get on and make plans?

I am staying in Ringwood Saturday night.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'll be there Saturday night. Also staying in Ringwood.

For anyone else looking to come but having accommodation probs, I may well have a spare bed going.

Simon

x-pack

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farthest-From-The-UK-Star-Wars-Retro-Toy-Show/583316165029365

Who is going to be there on the saturday night? Perhaps if we are going for a curry (the usual popular choice) we should get on and make plans?

Ringwood is miles away! :shock: I keep thinking about coming down but if that's the closest accommodation there is then it's just going to be too much hassle

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
x-pack said:
Mr-shifter said:

Ringwood is miles away! :shock: I keep thinking about coming down but if that's the closest accommodation there is then it's just going to be too much hassle

You're right, it is miles away.....but only 7 of 'em and I wasn't planning on walking it :D Taxi back from the curry house Saturday night then drive up there for FF on the Sunday.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I think we can get a private hire prebook cab for about £20. If there's a few we might be able to get an 8 seater. If one of us drives into fordingbridge and leaves the car there. Cab back and then someone else can drive to fordingbridge the next day. Easy peasy.

x-pack

Grand Master
It's booked solid :roll: Oh well bollocks to it. Considered camping but I ain't driving 4 hours to then sleep in a field.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
There is a bus from fording bridge to Ringwood about 10pm and another at 12:30 but if there's a big crew of you then a taxi will probably be cheaper.

I'll be coming up from bournemouth and will have plenty of space to pick people up on the way if anyone needs a ride.

Same goes for accommodation, there should be spaces here if ringwood is booked.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
x-pack said:
It's booked solid :roll: Oh well bollocks to it. Considered camping but I ain't driving 4 hours to then sleep in a field.
Scruffy said he might have a spare bed - go on; vintage goodness - that's got to be worth a bit of effort. Looks like half of us are in Ringwood anyway; I'll be driving, mind you I've only got 2 seats!

Jez

Sith Lord
Gutted to be missing this. It'll be the first one i've missed whilst i'm still in the country. The shame of it :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom