Latest Acquisitions

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Some fantastic pick ups recently.
@Mr.shifter....amazing cards, great collection!

Lovin' that Lego piece as well :D

Following on from the Euro eBay discussion thread I posted a while back, I had this land in this morning from Italy. Took a punt on it at the time.....was only £10... 8) I had only seen one other of these variants before.

2 Line, Hong Kong COO, Brown eyes Luke Farmboy. This is definitely an early release Luke Farmboy something backed up by the saber it arrived with.....a 'J' Lettered light yellow variant.
IMG_20150423_175853.jpg

UPDATE: Interesting little discovery. I decided to have a look back at the Luke Farmboy reference guide to see when I picked up the other Brown eyed, 2 Line, Hong Kong COO figure. It was January 2014. What is cool is that it came with a 'J' Lettered saber as well! Both these figures came from childhood collections, so it looks like this is a definite Figure variant/saber match

I am absolutely chuffed with this little fella. Needed a clean, however when I did, I noticed that the paint work is great. The belt is perfect, hands are lovely...I'm so happy that I am keeping him for my 12 back display :D

Attachments

• IMG_20150423_175757.jpg
    IMG_20150423_175757.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 744

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
My first purchase since the last Farthest From. Nothing compared to a lot of you guys on here lately but the bug is on the back burner at the moment.

A nice minty Bossk.

IMG_2809 (765x1024) (598x800).jpg

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Probably not everyones cup of tea, but this is something I really wanted as a child and was told I would never get it because it was USA only by my toyshop..

DSC_0244.jpg

And heres some stuff I got from Celebration

DSC_0243.jpg

(mixture of modern, some Padme's for my padme collection, theres a Sabine.. whats in the box? I got some prints.. a load of them.. will show another time)

Paul Armory

Padawan
Here are a couple of items I recently added. Took a little bit of time to find a photo book sealed Empire cassette (great to finish the original trilogy run of those). The puzzle was a C7 pick up :)

P4230431_zps1kstpapr.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
naughtyjedi said:
Probably not everyones cup of tea, but this is something I really wanted as a child and was told I would never get it because it was USA only by my toyshop..

View attachment 1

How wrong that toyshop owner was! :D

Gotta love that micro line, now you'll have to get all the other sets to make up Bespin World.

Ian

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
Very nice, I've been after one of these for a while, but no joy.

I'm now looking for a box and open Palitoy bag so i can put my childhood weapons in it....if anyone comes across anything.

sith-smith said:
As I continue my baggie world domination, huge thanks to Lee Bullock for this unused survival pack 8)

102_1676_zpsk1bn7im7.jpg

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
naughtyjedi: love the record you have picked up, is it still in it's outer wrapper? Wow
Paul Armoury: that cassette thing is cool, i had no idea the entire trilogy was available on tape, i think i may have a sealed SW one if you know anyone who really wants one

Very envious of all the recent pick ups!

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
My latest card and for £30 delivered from Ebay, I ain't gonna complain, just need to await my cases getting shipped and he takes his rightful place in fatty case! :D

Attachments

• Gamo.jpg
    Gamo.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 625

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
great pickups guys,loving that glasslite R2 8)

Heres my latest,spent a full day cleaning the AT-AT,hes looking really good now :D
stripped him down completely to clean,what a bitch to put back together :lol:

at-at_zpsmiy9huws.jpg

snowspeeder_zps2vwvvfth.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Got my MOC from the Vectis auction. A Palitoy 65 back Luke.

Huge thanks goes to Rich for taking the time to collect this, sort out the best possible postal service and pack it incredibly well. Cheers mate 8)

31_m_zpswgvkotpi.jpg

(I know, I've used their picture...being lazy) :oops:

MikeStrange

Padawan
My latest boxed AT-AT purchase and it's SEALED, I'm up to 8 Boxed versions now!! Its a real beauty so I'll be sending it to UKG for grading very soon.

$_57.JPG

$_58.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_60.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom