Latest Acquisitions

SOJ

Sith Lord
Loving the FX7 proof Benny.

Here's my latest ESB items. Just need 4 more mini rigs and a boxed split belly taun taun and its done.

image.jpg1_zpsiqta7dsl.jpg

SOJ

Sith Lord
Great find Jeff, at a great price.

I'll take your Ewoks and see you a ledy biker scout :D postie dropped at mums today and she just ran it round to me :D

image.jpg1_zpsx5j56h19.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Some outstanding buys recently - thought I better get that in before the C7 and Vectis buys arrive, and bump this thread too far :)

poncho

Grand Master
after a 15 month period hunt and playing the waiting game. ive finally put together a really nice loose obiwan grey hair variant 8)

finding one with mint paint on the hands and forehead proved tricky as both these parts are usually worn :(

first i got a saber which was bent! i then bashed back into shape :D

saber_zpsa1cy4yqs.jpg

then after months of searching i found a grey ben i was happy with the other month :) his hands are mint as is his fore head,
tight limbs, black torso paint and belt paint excellent. although one leg is shorter than the other it doesnt matter he'll display great

Ben%20Grey_zpsbddvhusc.jpg

and finally this week i got a cape from a forum member

cape_zpsdscoodqf.jpg

and here he is suited and tooled up 8) and a picture with him paired with his variant brother white haired obiwan
enjoy 8)

regards chris

ben%20variants_zpsfsczstuo.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great haul from C7 Jason, a great feeling and sight when you can bring a large amount of stuff home like that.

Great pick ups everyone else as well, good to see SOJ is getting closer to that finish line with the ESB run. 8)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Some more excellent pick ups fellas!

Just arrived home to this beauty, courtesy of Forum member Chris :D
Absolutely Mint, complete, Original Leia Organa figure.....chuffed..not a mark on it. Great way to finish my little First 12 run... 8)
IMG_20150421_152508.jpg

First 12 finally reunited :D
IMG_20150421_195837.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom