Padawan
Name: Simon
Single/Married: LTR
Residence: Dalton, N Yorkshire
Kids: 2
Pets: 2 dogs, 4 cats, 4chickens, 50l tropical fish tank
Collecting Focus: Vintage loose
Character Focus: I'd like Luke's and Obi Wan's

I collected Star Wars as a kid, I reckon I had 95% of all the figures, all mini rigs and a few big ships. Sold them all in a box for £50 sometime around 1988.

So about 5 years ago my eldest daughter got into Star Wars, so i couldnt afford the vintage figures just to play with. So I bought her some of the SW minis from WotC. Now I would like to add some original vintage figures to her collection.I can only afford loose for now so expect to see me buy and sell some items. I might buy some stuff from Vectis to get specific items and sell the rest of a lot.

Chancellor_Peter

Youngling
Somewhere out there in the Outer Rim Territories..
Came aboard today at last! ;-)

Name: Peter
Single/Married: Married
Kids: 1
Collecting Focus: Mint In Box Vehicles, Playsets, Display Stands, Loose & Complete figures and Variants, 1985 POTF Coins and TESB MOC figures
Character Focus: Collect All 41 figures that were released on the Offerless U.S. Kenner TESB 41B and 41C Card Backs.

Joining this happening Vintage Star Wars collecting forum, which I am aware is strong on the Vintage U.K. PALITOY Star Wars collectibles. :mrgreen:

lyndoom77

Youngling
Hi all
I'm Lyndon ... been lurking around and decided to finally join up . Huge fan for 30 plus years and collecting as long as I can remember . Been to a few shows in Milton Keynes and Cheshunt back in the day (the empire day thing's were great) and alas not been to a Celebration event yet. And many Collectormania events . Sadly most of my stuff is in storage as me and girlfriend are looking after a friends house while away travelling so not got my collection at hand but soon will be reunited . Recently been back into collecting serious again as took time away as it was getting out of hand (if such a thing!) but I'm glad to be here with same minded Star wars fans and getting immersed in this forum. cheers

Sabreman

Padawan
Greetings all !!

Just a bit about myself, my name is Shaun I'm a fourty something vintage toy collector who is now concentrating on Vintage Star Wars. I love going to toy fairs, been to the nec today and bought a few nice additions. I am in no way a high end collector as two young children a wife and mortgage dictate I can't afford to be.
I have recently bought some ukg graded items mainly figures only none carded, I grew up at the right time and have fond memories of the late seventies when Star Wars was a new toy franchise. My first purchase was in 1980 as a ten year old. Going into my local toy shop I paid £1.59 for a carded AT AT Driver.
My collection is very modest to some of those on here but it's a passion I share with those on here, I hope I can contribute in some way and share my very modest collection to those who are like minded.

Jonnylawther

Padawan
Hi there! I'm Jon, a medical student and star wars fan! I have a slowly growing collection of bits, vintage and modern. I started around four years ago and the focus of my collection is Darth vader so I'll be keeping my eyes peeling for these! I hope to be active on the forum although I am relatively new to collecting vintage items.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
So many new members :shock:

Welcome Chris, John, Daniel, Nita Nitro, scooternick, Simon, Peter, Lyndon, Shaun and Jon to this fantastic forum :D

creature

Youngling
Hello all. Daryl here, although I go by "Creature" on the forums. Longtime collector reaching out to expand a friend base around the globe. I live in the US but have a few mates in the UK. I have visited a few times and will be returning for Celebration this summer. I have also met a few of you on your trips here to the states for Celebrations in the past. Also active on the forums of RebelScum and SWActionNews.

I am an Emperor focus collector but have an almost full run of everything Kenner loose. I also collect LEGO and Gentle Giant pieces.

Other than Star Wars, I collect horror movie items and Godzilla/King Kong. I enjoy going to theme parks and riding roller coasters.

Hoping to meet more of you in the future.

Cheers,
Daryl "Creature"

Sean1Sgaming

Youngling
Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself as I'm fairly new to all of this.
My names is Sean and I live in Essex in the UK and it's safe to say i'm a bit of a Star Wars nut. I always enjoyed the films but with the release of the new film it has really ignited me into a massive Star Wars fan. I'm a fairly new collector having only around 4 or 5 figures and 2 of them being from the new toy line. If I get time I will post pics of what I currently have. If anyone has any advice on what to collect or how to collect it please let me know.
I hope I can become a regular on the forum and form some good friendships with people so please be gentle lol

Joe

Grand Master
Hi Sean, welcome aboard! Whereabouts in Essex are you? I lived there most of my life but live in Suffolk now.

As for suggestions on what to collect: Go with your heart and collect what you enjoy :) As long as it makes you happy and has no detrimental effects to any other collector then it's the right way to collect.

Sean1Sgaming

Youngling
I am currently in Clacton but grew up in Colchester. As for collecting I aim to get a bit of everything but mainly boxed figures.

Falt4rm

Youngling
Hello everyone. I am Sebastian from France. I am from MTG collecting. Recently i discover what a Kenner potf could look like if someone who really took care of. Found it stunning. I read a lot the forum which is an awesome collection of informations about SW.
I hope i will be able to to dig some forgotten treasure from France and share with you.

For now i'm trying to collect Loose figure only (i couldnt resist to purchase 2 mint from punk_pat).

See you around,
Falt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom