walkers star wars tazos question

snagbar

Jedi Knight
walkers tazos
i know you've all got a set :lol: :lol: :lol:
anybody know of any other error /rearranged wording on the back of them.
got 3 so far
no 19 one says "jedi master yoda"
the other "yoda jedi master"
no 26 one says "leia luke & r2 d2"
the other "luke leia & r2 d2"
no 32 one says "scout trooper"
the other "biker scout"
mmmmmm possibly another variation question.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I have a few of them SOMEWHERE, but I have no idea where. I'll have a look but I can't even remember how many I had.

lee gray

Sith Lord
you know at the time it was great opening up the packet of crisps and finding these tazos and completing the set... a few years back i put the complete set in unused condition with the album on ebay for 5 pound starting fee and got not one ****ing bid lol

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
I was told a story by a dealer afew years ago. In the mid to late 90s a friend of his went to the U.S. with literally a change of clothes and a tooth brush in his suitcase. The rest of it was filled with Star wars Tazos and Obi Wan "ghost" figures. He would come back rolling in cash as the Yanks could not get enough of them. Ha! :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Graham_Marshall said:
I was told a story by a dealer afew years ago. In the mid to late 90s a friend of his went to the U.S. with literally a change of clothes and a tooth brush in his suitcase. The rest of it was filled with Star wars Tazos and Obi Wan "ghost" figures. He would come back rolling in cash as the Yanks could not get enough of them. Ha! :lol:

Both were extremely abundant over here and are equally as worthless.....Must ran into the same clan over here that paid thousands for Beanie Babies. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom