vintage sw, daleks and mandalorians

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
This is worth a watch its got vintage sw, bounty hunters, daleks all linked by props used what more could you ask for :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9otnGt07oI

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes, thanks very much for sharing this link. I'm certainly no fan of Dr Who these days (although I enjoyed the Tom Baker era when I was a child :)), however this was a very interesting watch with many things I was not previously aware of (and some like the flight suits and the IG head which I was).

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Yes, thanks very much for sharing this link. I'm certainly no fan of Dr Who these days (although I enjoyed the Tom Baker era when I was a child :)), however this was a very interesting watch with many things I was not previously aware of (and some like the flight suits and the IG head which I was).

Pertwee and mostly Baker for me they were my doctors, with the Louise Jameson / Mary Tamm (key to time) era being my all time favourite stories, these were talented stage actors in these stories and brought a magic to the screen that special effects can never make up for in recent times.
This is a good you tube channel an well worth checking out their other video's, :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom