UKG What's going on

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hello Guys

Just a quick Question regarding UKG I am fully aware they have had a shut down for 3 month's but he did state on his website that they would continue to grade the order's they currently have but would not take any further orders. I sent in 12 figure on the 6th of march and have had no reply to my emails so have no idea how long this will take. Has anyone had any correspondents with them or figures/items returned.

I only ask because if it will take another few months I would rather have my money and items back but due to the business not replying to emails I have no idea what is going on.

Cheers

lejackal

Grand Master
Hallelujah! Someone that shares this opinion!

I mean I'm not slating grading (this time) but piss poor customer service having taking peoples money should not be ignored just because "he's a nice bloke" etc

Hope you get it sorted mate!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
lejackal said:
Hallelujah! Someone that shares this opinion!

I mean I'm not slating grading (this time) but piss poor customer service having taking peoples money should not be ignored just because "he's a nice bloke" etc

Hope you get it sorted mate!

Thanks mate.

UKS

Jedi Knight
Restricting sales because of a lack of capacity is just mad.

Charge more or get help!

UKS (not UKG)

Leemcl

Jedi Master
UKS said:
Restricting sales because of a lack of capacity is just mad.

Charge more or get help!

UKS (not UKG)

Pretty much bang on. Strikes me as a little unprofessional- although of course in this ridiculous times one needs to have a bit of awareness of circumstances.

Just a side point. I was always frustrated by UKG upselling and the way VAT was added at the end. Just give me an all in price and bang would order, but so many times the extra this and extra that + VAT just put me right off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom