Tonigate air date on Fake Britain

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Shame! I'd like to c what he looks like :!:[/quote]

from what i can remember the last time i saw him was about 1999/2000 quite tall white man with near shoulder length brown hair and he was wearing a brown leather jacket.

i swapped him some doubles and beaters for a complete luke poncho and for some reason also an nba basketball signed by michael jordan??? which i took back a week later and he let me exchange that for more figures but he wasnt happy about it, maybe the signature was fake? :roll:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
jedisearcher said:
Do we really think he's abroad? He's still selling stuff isn't he?

Exactly.

I think some people forget that Toni is a clever guy. That shouldnt be forgotten. He is biding his time, and i think that there is a lot more to this saga still. I for one hope that if he is brought to justice for this, then he will spill the beans on info he may have about other individuals up to no good in this hobby.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
Shame! I'd like to c what he looks like :!:

from what i can remember the last time i saw him was about 1999/2000 quite tall white man with near shoulder length brown hair and he was wearing a brown leather jacket.

i swapped him some doubles and beaters for a complete luke poncho and for some reason also an nba basketball signed by michael jordan??? which i took back a week later and he let me exchange that for more figures but he wasnt happy about it, maybe the signature was fake? :roll:[/quote]

Was that an Official Game Ball signed by MJ 8)
NBA Basketball was my life in the 90s :D

kingshearer

Jedi Master
palitoyjunky said:
pizzathehutt said:
Shame! I'd like to c what he looks like :!:

i swapped him some doubles and beaters for a complete luke poncho and for some reason also an nba basketball signed by michael jordan??? which i took back a week later and he let me exchange that for more figures but he wasnt happy about it, maybe the signature was fake? :roll:

Was that an Official Game Ball signed by MJ 8)
NBA Basketball was my life in the 90s :D[/quote]
Shame they couldn't have put it on Christmas day sandwiched between the Queen's speech and Top of the Pops that would have ruined someone's Christmas. Look forward to watching it.
If nothing comes of it perhaps we can ask the producers of Cowboy Builders if they'll do a feature too.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord

Who the **** is this guy Keyser Sose? Hes a little bald fella

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
PIGCITY said:

Who the **** is this guy Keyser Sose? Hes a little bald fella

that was what he looked like when i last saw him, it couldve been the summer of 1998 actually and i hadnt yet sprouted so tall maybe not? but he defo had close to shoulder length hair and a maroon brown leather jacket and brown cords on, he must have aged a lot and had his hair fall out in the past 15 odd years then?
dont think i'd recognise him now.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Starzone said:
I've known Toni since the early 90s, he's always been a small little bald fella.

really?
well who the hell have i been thinking it was then?

the bloke i was on about had a stool for years in alfies antiques market up church street near the edgware road, which i last visited 98/99 he gave me a card for his website at the time which was called 'the toyboy' (but by the time i got round to visiting his website years later it didnt exhist) anyway about 2008 i popped into snoopers paradise and saw this stool that looked a lot like the stuff the man at alfies had, so out of interest i gave alfies a call asking them if they new whatever happened to the toy stool and they said the man had moved to brighton and has a stool at snoopers paradise so i took that as it being the same man and i seem to remember him telling my dad his name was antoni back when i visited alfies as a kid.

im confused now :?

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
I've seen him a few times over the years, I saw him about 2 years ago at sandown toy fair.

He's about 5 ft 7 with a big grey beard, slightly hunched over in stature and whenever I saw him he had a leather jacket and had a ruck sack. Quite a quiet and reserved guy who doesn't really say much.

Looks a bit like. Catweasel!

I didn't pay much attention to him as I didn't like the look of him. Shifty looking!

Starzone

Padawan
Bramistuta25 said:
I've seen him a few times over the years, I saw him about 2 years ago at sandown toy fair.

He's about 5 ft 7 with a big grey beard, slightly hunched over in stature and whenever I saw him he had a leather jacket and had a ruck sack. Quite a quiet and reserved guy who doesn't really say much.

I didn't pay much attention to him as I didn't like the look of him. Shifty looking!

That description is spot on....that's Toni

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Starzone said:
Bramistuta25 said:

That description is spot on....that's Toni

Surely, catweasel has too much hair?

Toni:-

catweasel.png

Catweasel:-

10635871_10153143289461679_4212916110451368730_n.png

Jason

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
i wanna see a picture now, has anyone got one of toni?

does anyone know who the bloke was at alfies antiques in the 90s???

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
i wanna see a picture now, has anyone got one of toni?

does anyone know who the bloke was at alfies antiques in the 90s???

A word of warning if some bloke gives you a card that says ToyBoy on it I'd be a little suspicious of his motives :wink: :lol: :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
The schedule is up on the Radio Times now:-

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/c9kffh/fake-britain--11122014

Will be in series 5 episode 19. No mention of Star Wars in the Radio Times blurb. Looks like they are airing
the rest of series 5 over the next 2 weeks daily at 9.15am on BBC1. No prime time repeats from what I can
see. Maybe it didn't make the Xmas TV evening schedule.

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom