Talk about new Star Wars movie, do not read if you have NOT seen it

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
I also feel that now the first film of the new trilogy is out of the way they will have the chance to go a bit deeper with the series. It must have a been such a difficult task to try and please 3 different age groups at the same time (Original trilogy, Prequel and then new viewers), it does make me see why the took the approach they did. I really wasn't sure on a lot of it the first time around but as so many have said the second viewing was just pure entertainment without the stress of seeing which direction they were going to go in.

I've recently been listening to these podcasts that are very good and gives a different point of view on the story elements of all of these films. They feel quite unbiased and opened my eyes to a few things ( it's where I got the word unfocused from to refer to some parts of the series as it seemed to sum it up just right). If you get the time I think they're worth a listen :D

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28523

Ian
True words Ian, I must keep an unbiased mind and maybe a second time the movie feels better than the first time. I recently watched the prequels AOTC and ROTS (Phantom will always be sh!t) because I couldn't remember them as too bad. Maybe we must not compare them at all, although there are some flaws. I will listen to these podcasts, thanks mate!

Frank

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom