Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
mumbo said:
_Lee_ said:
Well, i got the pass and my 7 yr old lad ( 8 next year) Sonny is coming too :D

Ditto :D

Me too!

I'll be bringing my Little lad who is 6 on the 13th July next year. Miss out on a free pass by one day!!!

Will be able to come on one day...which day is usually the best?

x-pack

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
x-pack said:
There are loads of hotels - Premier Inn, Ibis, Travel Lodge, Novotel, etc. I don't think it's possible to book anywhere this early though. Would if I could just to get it sorted and out the way.

Most of these hotels will have those 3 nights block booked off for the hotel booking through the celebration website when they get to that point.

Jason

Hmm, yeh that's likely :|

At the end of the day London is massive with thousands of hotels. Wouldn't worry too much. Staying nearby would be nice though.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I always have a sofa somebody can crash on if hotels are fully booked!!!! I live a quick train journey outside of London. Cheap rates to fellow SWFUK members!!! :D

Need to work out what day I am going as I need to work around the mother in law's 60th which the wife has said I can't miss.

x-pack

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Need to work out what day I am going as I need to work around the mother in law's 60th which the wife has said I can't miss.

But it's CE3! ...CE3!!! :eek:

:wink:

tronprogram

Padawan
Booked my weekend tickets! Once SDCC is done this year it's time for ther serious saving to begin.

Am hoping to book a hotel in the area as well. Also hoping to pick up lots and lots of vintage cardbaks and maybe even a proof or two. Maybe some pre-sales can be arranged before the event but plenty of time before then anyway :)

x-pack

Grand Master
I was just thinking about this trip and how accommodation is going to work. Could be tight booking anything nearby

Anyone got any ideas? I know it's early days but this thing will sell out rooms quickly

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
There's 5 near by hotels and two budget and Travel lodge being right next door but they won't be taking bookings for another month or two. Hoping to get in there with any luck! :D

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I've enquirer a couple of times about the nearby hotels, one of them only books a year in advance and the travel lodge only eleven months in advance, jus need to keep an eye on it

x-pack

Grand Master
Every single person going will be thinking the same. I bet they sell out within minutes of the booking time, that's if VIPs haven't got there first. Don't really mind too much as London is bloody huge with thousands of hotels. Would be nice to stay nearby though

Jez

Sith Lord
All of the Anaheim (ok most) hotels showed fully booked or unavailable fairly soon after the tickets were released. Closer to the time, lots more rooms became available. What i'm getting at is, if at first you don't succeed by patient.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just sitting watching the new behind the scenes footage released for SDCC and said to my wife it would be great if we could go to CE3 but probably cant afford it........... then the phone rings with the offer of some overtime - trying to convince her that us attending is the will of the force :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
x-pack said:
Every single person going will be thinking the same. I bet they sell out within minutes of the booking time, that's if VIPs haven't got there first. Don't really mind too much as London is bloody huge with thousands of hotels.

Exactly, really don't worry. I'm fairly sure if London can cope with the Olympics, it can cater for a Star Wars convention :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Ren Solo said:
Just announced that 3 day tickets have sold out!

10298805_1182343618458524_3611999568065554975_n.jpg

Single passes for Friday/Saturday/Sunday comes in at £95 rather than the £70 3 day pass. Looking unlikely they will be selling tickets on the door. Going to buy my single day passes now. I guess that means they'll give me 3 lanyards right? Will need those for badges...

:eek:

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom