Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Without a doubt it was bullshit. What it's done is justify them selling more single day tickets rather than the 3 day passes, effectively hiking the price. By "selling out" of the three day passes and then single days they've achieved two things; firstly incentivized people to buy their tickets NOW rather than in 3 or 4 months time and secondly it's caused people to believe there's a shortage of tickets so they buy all three single days whether they intend to go to all 3 days or, perhaps, only 2. The thinking being they're not sure exactly which days they'll be able to make so buy all 3 now rather than waiting to firm up their dates only to find them sold out. It's a cynical ploy and it's worked well.

That said, I'm bloody chuffed to have all three tickets in the bag and I'm intending on going all three days. I won't miss the £20 extra it cost and wild horses will not keep me away from standing in those queues!!!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Got the Sunday ticket amid all the online queuing and sweating it out last night.
Confirmed the Friday after booking that day off work.
So, the opening and closing days for me so well-chuffed.

spoons

Grand Master
got Saturday ones to go with my Sunday lot, but I'm quite pissed off as I've had to pay adult prices for my lad - if I'd known more adult tickets would have been on sale I'd have bought him a child ticket when that's all that was left :x

but - chuffed to be making a weekend of it :D

spoons

Grand Master
We need a 2016 version of the last CE tee shirt - a few more names on the back of it this time

Joe

Grand Master
Sounds good Mark, will you do a generic design or is it possible to add names to each shirt? (Your own name obviously not everyones! lol)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Was there one generic design last time, with everyones name on there? On the back?

I think one design with all the names one?

Small logo top left on the front and the names/design on the back? On white? Screenprinted?

Joe

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
Was there one generic design last time, with everyones name on there? On the back?

I think one design with all the names one?

Small logo top left on the front and the names/design on the back? On white? Screenprinted?

If I remember rightly the 2007 one had all the names of those attending on the back..although to be fair, there was only about 7 people :lol:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Okay, if you want your own name only on a shirt then it's as well to have them transfer printed - I know someone who can do this.

Cheaper and easier to peronsalise but not as good as screenprinted.

If we want one generic design, and depending on how many want shirts, then screenprinted is the way to go.

I will post up a design soon, and let's see what you all think...

(and thanks for the kind comments chaps :) I hope to do it justice)

Joe

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
Transfer t shirts are crap. A vote here for screen printed.

Screen printed and some cheap name labels it is then :D Don't think the names on the back is a must, far too many attending this time around - we will all need magnifying glasses to read them. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom