some lily ledy carded figures- any ideas value please?

rdpla

Jedi Knight
could anyone give me a 1/2 decent value what these 65backsmay be worth please

Thanks

Robert.

Attachments

• chewie.jpg
    chewie.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 618
  • emeror.jpg
    emeror.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 621
  • erg.jpg
    erg.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 619
  • leia.jpg
    leia.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 625
  • war.jpg
    war.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 618

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Robert,

You keep coming up with really interesting stuff. I hope you don't mind, but I need to ask if anyone here has actually bought anything from you and can vouch for you.

Not trying to bad-mouth you mate, just trying to prove you are on the level.

Has anyone bought from Robert?

Cheers,
Pat

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
darth_daddius said:
Robert,

You keep coming up with really interesting stuff. I hope you don't mind, but I need to ask if anyone here has actually bought anything from you and can vouch for you.

Cheers,
Pat

I'm going to choose my words carefully.

Sometimes Robert has items and sells items.

Sometimes Robert takes images of the internet and tells porkie pies. He has been caught out a couple of times.

What I can say is a friend of mine has sold Robert some items that were reasonably expensive and the deals went off without a hitch, but if someone wants to vouch for him in public then feel free, this certainly isn't an endorsement.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
no point arguing over things in the past..

In terms of whtehr im on the level...
I will say i have offered several prizes for the auction as well as a ticket with any items brought from me..... my donated gifts are all quite expensive,

i also offer a side service where i look for items and bid for people on their behalf on the japanese auctions..whereas i normally charge 15%, a member and i discussed it in depth and so i dont charge for swfuk members..

I normally sell batman and tin toys/ vintage Japanes toys... can find me at domo-arigato-mr-roberto on ebay
apart from 1 yank who swirched the items on me and left bad feedback as i made it as humanly difficult as possible for him tu get his money back , everyone else is pretty much EXTREMELY happy..

i have bought several expensive items from members, never a hitch..As a seller I have also offered to send items to people before they have actually paid for them.
I also offer a refund on items if peopel arent 100% satisfied with their purchase and i cover all costs...i pack items as any serious collector would want them packed..

These cards have been offered in lieu of a payment for an item. The guy badly wanted a robot I have and offered me some cards he owned and i wanted to confirm if i was on the good end or bad end of a deal..Regular kenners i can easily find, these are a bit harder...

Regards

Robert.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
aussiejames said:
$500-$2000 each. Not 65 backs thou. 30s or 50s

AJ
sorry brain fart ...had 65 backs on my mind for the sales thread...yes...50 backs...

rob

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
You don't actually need to own an item to be interested in what you might expect to pay for it :wink:

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
darth_daddius said:
Robert,

Cheers,
Pat

I've sold to Robert a few times, always easy dealings.

marc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom